Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where?
where can you even get DMT, LSD, Tramadol, xanax and more?

I heard that you can make a lot of profit by selling them and how do you even get these drugs?
Deepweb or in person if you got the right connects.

I wouldn't really say you can make much selling that stuff unless you're moving a lot of it.
(04-16-2018, 08:53 PM)Sem Wrote:  Deepweb or in person if you got the right connects.

I wouldn't really say you can make much selling that stuff unless you're moving a lot of it.

dont you get caught for exporting it? like sending to other countries and how risky is it to order from deep web.
(04-16-2018, 08:56 PM)BrapBrap1337 Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 08:53 PM)Sem Wrote:  Deepweb or in person if you got the right connects.

dont you get caught for exporting it? like sending to other countries and how risky is it to order from deep web.

There is always a risk of getting caught when sending drugs over the border but it's rare. Pretty much all sellers use some sort of stealth to fool the border patrol if they end up opening your parcel. I've bought from Alphabay around 5 times before it was shutdown and had no problems receiving what I ordered. If you can order from the same country you are in, that is ideal.
(04-16-2018, 08:59 PM)Sem Wrote:  

There is always a risk of getting caught when sending drugs over the border but it's rare. Pretty much all sellers use some sort of stealth to fool the border patrol if they end up opening your parcel. I've bought from Alphabay around 5 times before it was shutdown and had no problems receiving what I ordered. If you can order from the same country you are in, that is ideal.

since alphabay is down what kind of website would u recommend to order from?
(04-16-2018, 09:20 PM)BrapBrap1337 Wrote:  
(04-16-2018, 08:59 PM)Sem Wrote:  

since alphabay is down what kind of website would u recommend to order from?

Betabay, that's where you belong you anti-alpha beta fag.
u can go to farmacy and pay more or do bribe and they could get u the xanax
(04-17-2018, 12:12 AM)6ix9ine Wrote:  u can go to farmacy and pay more or do bribe and they could get u the xanax

or rOB ThEm
(04-17-2018, 09:17 AM)Sem Wrote:  
(04-17-2018, 12:12 AM)6ix9ine Wrote:  u can go to farmacy and pay more or do bribe and they could get u the xanax

or rOB ThEm

hahahahahahahahahahah too