Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when r we gonna die
its 11:58 PM rn and people said we were gonna die well i waiting like wth dont keep me waiting am i right
yes. I hate it when I don't die.
We are not going to die and the World won't end either
When our hearts stop beating obviously Tongue
Good question, I wanna know too
we gonna die when the fortnite meteor hits
We are not going to die and the World won't end either
What are we talking about?
There is way too many conspiracy theories to keep up with on "predicted death days".

When you die, it honestly doesn't matter anyways.. You will be dead, all your worries will be gone, so why worry about these so called "Doom Days"?
(04-20-2018, 07:23 AM)Satanical Wrote:  There is way too many conspiracy theories to keep up with on "predicted death days".

When you die, it honestly doesn't matter anyways.. You will be dead, all your worries will be gone, so why worry about these so called "Doom Days"?

Well, I think the more pragmatic answer to that question would be "fear of death is a natural safety mechanism to prevent the mankind from dying". There's is no doubt we're living in the matrix, and our sole purpose is to supply our _masters_ with some kind of ressources, being it energy, carbon monoxid or something else.

But in the end, you're right. There's not a single reason to be afraid of anything. If you die, you're dead. And nothing of value was lost tbh.
I do not know exactly. but probably when I get bored on this planet and when I decide to return to Mars
To be honest I'd rather not to know the time of death.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's gonna be the future Crypto Currency? Balmain 21 1,408 12-11-2017, 02:14 AM
Last Post: LolaBunny
  who's gonna win the superbowl TopZozzle 1 729 02-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Last Post: S i b e z