what kind of drugs are harmless
by thatonecoolguy - April 14, 2018 at 12:16 AM
If a drug is good then it WILL BE addictive, its common sense.
I don't know about the harmless part though..
Very few drugs are completely harmless.
I think It just depends on the person, self control is incredibly important
heroin, cocaine, mdma, ketamine, weed, fentanyl,
weed is definitely harmless for the most part when is the last time someone smoked a joint and it motivated them to start killing people nah they finna eat some taco bell or some shit

The war on drugs was some bs and the next administration just needs to reel that shit in and end it lmao
No drug is harmless .......
Abuse of several psychoactive drugs can cause psychological or physical addiction. It's worth noting that all drugs can have potential side effects. Excessive use of stimulants can promote stimulant psychosis.
a gallon of water a day should be enough
(June 20, 2020 at 10:49 AM)redXXX Wrote: If a drug is good then it WILL BE addictive, its common sense.
I don't know about the harmless part though..

red right they all safe if use right
weed i supose. But if u take it for long term it can cause lose of memories and difficulties in concentrating.
Everything can be addictive, but the least abused drugs are mostly hallucinogenic drugs and weed.
Do not do legal stuff as it's not really tested so you don't know all the effects they have
Perhaps the biggest supporting evidence for this point is a 2010 study published in The Lancet that ranked alcohol as the most dangerous drug in the United Kingdom, surpassing heroin, crack cocaine, and marijuana. That study has drawn widespread media attention, appearing in outlets like the Washington Post, the Guardian, the New Republic, and here at Vox.

Although drug policy experts generally don't dispute the assertion that alcohol is more dangerous than pot, the study, led by British researcher David Nutt, is quite controversial. Experts see the rankings as deeply flawed, largely because they present the harms that come from drugs in a rather crude, one-dimensional manner. Even Nutt has acknowledged that the study is imperfect.

This may seem like a petty academic squabble, but it's quite important as researchers and lawmakers try to advance more scientific approaches to drug policy. Finding the best method to evaluate the risks of drugs is much more complicated than assigning numeric rankings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Drugs are bad nitroex 4 176 Yesterday at 04:09 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
What drugs do u guys take? 1337Ass 40 4,129 October 20, 2020 at 07:53 AM
Last Post: kraghav23
Drugs tartine 6 161 October 19, 2020 at 04:47 PM
Last Post: thekilob