what do you think Anonymity exists or Not?
by sarkar - January 31, 2020 at 07:52 AM
please reply with your experience i think Anonymity doesn't exists
yeah, surely not after you put everything about your identity on facebook
I think that anonymity exist until a certain level.
there is no such thing like anonimity wtf we unlock our phones with face id or finger print !?!??
(January 31, 2020 at 01:39 PM)Umbrella Wrote: there is no such thing like anonimity wtf we unlock our phones with face id or finger print !?!??
i am fuccking agree wtih you man
in this world where everything is smartphones and computers I dont think that we can stay anonymous
Someone has something on you, always.
Not in this day and age and it's only going to get worse.
The idea of being identified by Audio proximity is how we live now and have to accept you can't be anonymous completely due to the surrounding area and devices
Completely agree, anonymity is a myth. There is only one thing: we're interested in some govs or not
100% agree................................................
I think you can be sort of anonymous but it will cost with no connection to any data device or tech such as smartphone, social media etc. also it will prevent the ability to enjoy the easier online facilities there are today
Yes but only to a certain extent. I think everyone was a dumb kid at some point that maybe put one too many pieces of information out there that could lead back to you. When it comes to real world, the government tracking you broski ain't no anonymity outside.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
anonymity of cracking tools pl45t1qu3 1 89 Yesterday at 02:00 PM
Last Post: Priority
Where do you think cryptocurrencies will be in 5 years? xtrendence 20 517 Yesterday at 12:45 AM
Last Post: billyflash
Does Love exists? letsplaytt 26 938 December 25, 2019 at 05:26 PM
Last Post: firework78