weleakinfo.com seized
by spaces - January 16, 2020 at 03:55 PM
(January 18, 2020 at 06:53 AM)Internet Gangster Wrote:
(January 17, 2020 at 05:00 PM)AkalaBurke Wrote: [quote="Clorox" pid='1522825' dateline='1579235381']
[quote="000" pid='1522675' dateline='1579232399']
im guessing its just an exit scam tbh

As for the IP logs, the IP's were hashed out when they revamped the site to version 2.0. No ip was visible all were pulling IPV6 and with that you can't convert IPv6 to IPV4 because the bit's.

^^what does this mean in dumbfolk terms?
Do they have an onion domain link?
Mean that if you used the service for scraping high profile targets your'e fucked. They have everything and everything was being logged.
wonder whos going to step up and be the next big one
I think the site is up now!
(January 24, 2020 at 03:48 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I think the site is up now!

Not seeing it back up.  If it is,  Don't log in.  

You may have viewed the cache?
(January 24, 2020 at 05:36 PM)gurlhackerclub Wrote:
(January 24, 2020 at 03:48 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I think the site is up now!

Not seeing it back up.  If it is,  Don't log in.  

You may have viewed the cache?

I loaded the website up a few hours ago and it was fully up, cached webdata bars at the top. Just went back to it, FBI/Law Enforcement banners back up.
Welp that was fun while it lasted. Of course people going for HVT are going to be screwed over by this and I'm kind of interested to see what comes from this if anything.
Honestly no one is that retarded to re-use the site with the same name or same people. Lol. That is only asking for more trouble, I wouldn't look forward for it to come back because it won't all the data was mostly from OG LS and some of that data can't be obtained since it was not circulated. That being said enjoy skidhashed.com
(January 24, 2020 at 10:05 PM)Internet Gangster Wrote: Honestly no one is that retarded to re-use the site with the same name or same people. Lol. That is only asking for more trouble, I wouldn't look forward for it to come back because it won't all the data was mostly from OG LS and some of that data can't be obtained since it was not circulated. That being said enjoy skidhashed.com

Well except the people who decided to use the paypal payment version for subscriptions of it. They're pretty much sitting out in the open water with a sign just waiting and while I would like to believe most people are smart enough to avoid that I highly doubt it seeing as some people still use the same password across literally everything for years after breaches...
People will be people and some don't care I guess, but I'm just saying don't count on WLI to come back because they won't it's completely dead had a good run 2016-2020.
doh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Building my personal weleakinfo website, thoughts? gurlhackerclub 4 351 February 16, 2020 at 12:18 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa
RIP WLI (WeLeakInfo) Zax 12 889 January 20, 2020 at 03:30 PM
Last Post: troubled
weleakinfo alternative? thaguru 16 1,686 September 11, 2019 at 10:50 PM
Last Post: frantasticass