weed bad?
by larsiscool - June 12, 2017 at 01:29 PM
(August 31, 2017 at 03:41 PM)Merely Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 11:37 PM)MrL33tH4x0rmm Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 11:35 PM)MikeHawk Wrote:
(June 12, 2017 at 10:59 PM)MrL33tH4x0rmm Wrote: no one on RF is qualified to talk on this, go do research you lazy cunt

imo weeds cool, quit being a bitch boy

I beg to differ cunt.

That being said, weed's bad and it gives you cancer.

lmao almost everyone here hasn't even finished school let alone got qualifications on drug shit

Pre-med here. 

Basically what Sem said was spot on. Weed is only bad for you at a young age because it can seriously fuck up your cognitive development if you smoke regularly before you hit 20, and starts to be less harmful as you approach the end of your brain's development. 

This is only considering mental side effects, of course, since you're inhaling smoke it obviously hurts your throat and lungs since it's an irritant. There are carcinogens present in marijuana smoke, but significantly fewer compared to cigarette smoke. There's not enough evidence to say with confidence whether smoking marijuana will cause lung cancer over prolonged periods of use. 

tl;dr If you're a fucking 15 year old in high school, I'd say hold off. It's not worth making a habit and turning into a moron by the time you're in college. If you're towards the end of college or an actual adult, go ahead, but don't be surprised if you wind up with a tumor in a few decades if you use it regularly.

Wow... this is a nice info...................
You forgot to add 'Mmmmkay' at the end..
ofc its bad every drug is bad. but yeah lots of stuff are bad. you have to be dumb to say that weed is healthy
(October 23, 2019 at 12:31 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: ofc its bad every drug is bad. but yeah lots of stuff are bad. you have to be dumb to say that weed is healthy

online search say everything bring cancer to body
Depends how you react when you're on it.
(October 24, 2019 at 05:03 PM)FSB Wrote:
(October 23, 2019 at 12:31 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: ofc its bad every drug is bad. but yeah lots of stuff are bad. you have to be dumb to say that weed is healthy

ofc everything bring cancer to body weed is treated with fertilizer and all the chemicals are absorbed by the plant and you later smoke them :D its simple
(October 25, 2019 at 10:48 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote:
(October 24, 2019 at 05:03 PM)FSB Wrote:

ofc everything bring cancer to body weed is treated with fertilizer and all the chemicals are absorbed by the plant and you later smoke them :D its simple

and the rest!

I can't help but call back to this episode.

I read the title in the same way Stans Clone says 'Me bad?'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is weed good? DankBeast 24 2,766 7 hours ago
Last Post: EPP
i smoked weed with my parents tuckpendleton 5 172 Yesterday at 05:47 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
Street hash / weed from your countries? Ch3rry 12 424 October 29, 2019 at 12:09 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter