Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
weed bad?
(07-31-2017, 08:22 AM)EPP Wrote:  snip

In all honesty, there was multiple studies out that proved the "marijuana makes you stupid" myth to be false, it's just a rumor to keep people from smoking it. Some of the most intelligent people on earth have smoked weed. Our former president Barack Obama smoked weed. I'm not going to go out of my way to prove all of this because I could care less but you listed like 3 or 4 articles from the same news agency, 'dailymail' or wtf ever it was, I'm too lazy to check, but you probably shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. I can confirm all of this, because I am the pope
As long as it is pure stuff and not some chemical enhanced weed you should be fine. Unless the only thing you do is smoke
No its fucking amazing do it all the time it can be quite expensive tho
(08-02-2017, 09:52 AM)Tac Wrote:  In all honesty, there was multiple studies out that proved the "marijuana makes you stupid" myth to be false, it's just a rumor to keep people from smoking it. Some of the most intelligent people on earth have smoked weed. Our former president Barack Obama smoked weed. I'm not going to go out of my way to prove all of this because I could care less but you listed like 3 or 4 articles from the same news agency, 'dailymail' or wtf ever it was, I'm too lazy to check, but you probably shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet. I can confirm all of this, because I am the pope

It's not really weed that's making the person lazy, it's the person themselves. If they smoke weed all day everyday and don't get shit done then people can say that weed makes them lazy. Or if you smoke you can become complacent in where you are in life and maybe won't want to progress further (in terms of relationships, career, etc). But like you said, there is plenty of people who smoke everyday and still get shit done (props to all the productive stoners).
weed cures cancer trust me its good for you its just the way you enjoy the weed if you smoke it itll mess up your lungs if you eat a edible youll get a stronger high and you wont mess up your lungs
In the long run weed will damage your brains. Trust me on that. I've seen it in real life.
Anyone who says it's good for you is a dummy. Don;t do it ~!
though you may think you want it as you get older your mind will rebel against itself leading to anxiety and paranoia, I use to smoke like more than 4 big ass jays a day in high school....fucking baked my grades. had predicted IB score of 36 at my mocks, started smoking shortly after and my score shot down to 28.... at first I could actually feel myself getting stupider after a day of pot smoking, it was crazy....mind you I had a fucking blast while i was high but as i got older my system automatically got fed up with it....now in order to enjoy a doobie I need to have not smoked for a few months. otherwise i start questioning myself way to much..... besides when you stay off smoking for a few months and smoke a joint that shit will get you way higher than if you're a regular smoker......of course each individual is different.....
(08-08-2017, 04:09 PM)Asio Wrote:  besides when you stay off smoking for a few months and smoke a joint that shit will get you way higher than if you're a regular smoker

I love smoking after a tolerance break, it's the tits
be careful with weed its all good until u overdo it and u turn into a lazy ass goblin who eats everything and sleeps all the time (all things in moderation niggas)

[Image: clq6q5l0834z.jpg]
Weed isn't bad for you, what is bad is to smoke it because of the burn and all chemical stuff they put in it to grow it up
It's not bad but take small hits when starting out otherwise you will end up criticizing it claiming it could lead to harder drugs lmao
Perfectly safe depending on your age if your over 25 you should be fine

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is weed good? DankBeast 2 80 06-17-2018, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Ptotheburn
  Cheapest safe drugs [not weed tho] DominusTre 7 400 06-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Last Post: DrCocktor
  america weed vs normal weed shiningjade 9 614 05-22-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: Lasement
  legalise weed in the states anonlychild 3 178 05-01-2018, 08:48 AM
Last Post: yeetdumps
  Weed is the worst drug... pwn4life 6 249 03-31-2018, 03:13 AM