war
by cruelhelp - January 11, 2020 at 05:42 AM
lmao I mean Iran is quite dangerous, but i know USA is also dangerous, USA could kill us all.

Also why are white people so afraid of jews, in my eyes, Jews are white people ..

(January 13, 2020 at 10:38 AM)tedyBear21 Wrote: NOO nOthing serious is going on..things will be calm soon

I think there will be a proxy war, alot of people will die. Usa forced Iran to retaliate
Kinda fucked up they shot down that plane, lotta innocents dead, actual super fucked when you think about it.

That being said, have you seen the vid of Iran firing missiles down from a jet? it's badass
It’s something that should have happened during the Iran hostage crisis but the government being as useless as it is now decided not to and 40+ years later there still creating chaos in the region.
(January 13, 2020 at 11:31 PM)AlGore Wrote: Kinda fucked up they shot down that plane, lotta innocents dead, actual super fucked when you think about it.

That being said, have you seen the vid of Iran firing missiles down from a jet? it's badass

lol its fucked, but for some reason the thought of war is exciting

(January 14, 2020 at 05:53 AM)Sniperwulf Wrote: It’s something that should have happened during the Iran hostage crisis but the government being as useless as it is now decided not to and 40+ years later there still creating chaos in the region.

do you think the killing of the general was needed?
dont panic everything is fine for now
not going to happpen so don't worry about it
there WILL be a war, just not a world war
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming $55
(January 15, 2020 at 04:55 AM)cruelhelp Wrote:
(January 13, 2020 at 11:31 PM)AlGore Wrote: Kinda fucked up they shot down that plane, lotta innocents dead, actual super fucked when you think about it.

lol its fucked, but for some reason the thought of war is exciting

(January 14, 2020 at 05:53 AM)Sniperwulf Wrote: It’s something that should have happened during the Iran hostage crisis but the government being as useless as it is now decided not to and 40+ years later there still creating chaos in the region.

do you think the killing of the general was needed?

Yes his knowledge experience and leadership is something the IRGC can’t replace and it will limit them from being able to doing anything really significant in the region.
No, no war... No country wants a full-blown war anymore... It's all proxy wars these days. Less unnecessary attention, less expensive, can start and end easily.

And Iran can't afford a real war against the US and their allies.
no panic, i just like discussing politics and seeing other people views, but yeah this was quite insigthful
dont care do i get credits for this???? obviously dont respond
lol mansattl, smh you dirty leeching cunt ;ol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Total War troubled 4 182 June 01, 2020 at 03:55 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
World War mpr123 24 967 January 17, 2020 at 03:43 PM
Last Post: metanvn
Gears of War 5 Sunsingerlock 21 728 October 30, 2019 at 10:58 PM
Last Post: Barrown