"vaccine" thoughts?
by B3llasN1t3 - April 26, 2021 at 02:47 PM
I'm sure I'll just piss off both sides here. For most, covid is no more dangerous then the flu but for some it is quite deadly. I'm not talking about those that it could be deadly for. They should get vaccinated.

For those where covid isn't that dangerous, get the vaccine if you feel like it. It shouldn't be any different then if you get the seasonal flu shot. But if someone wants to say I must be vaccinated to enter, then I'll weigh in if it's worth it. Maybe it would be worth me getting the covid vaccine.

I don't see why some place would do this since they don't require the MMR vaccine, a vaccine that prevents far more deadly viruses. But, does it really matter? They can make there choices and I can make mine.
Main weird thing is the clotting with some versions
Dont fuk around with this, Ive seen it cause mayhem where I am,,, get vaccinated and dont be a carrier going to parrties etc >:(
if you dont care about yourself then get the vaccine for the loved ones you care about that may not make it if they actually get sick, thats what my thought process was
(May 03, 2021 at 05:37 PM)jackandjill33 Wrote: if you dont care about yourself then get the vaccine for the loved ones you care about that may not make it if they actually get sick, thats what my thought process was

that's way too reasonable for the internet, get outta here
(May 03, 2021 at 09:52 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote:
(May 03, 2021 at 05:37 PM)jackandjill33 Wrote: if you dont care about yourself then get the vaccine for the loved ones you care about that may not make it if they actually get sick, thats what my thought process was

that's way too reasonable for the internet, get outta here

Ain't having none of that good logic here, it's bad for the discourse lol

Yeah thats true, I think most people have someone in their close circle, who has a high risk of getting sick because of covid
What's the point of even getting vaccinated ? Maybe if you keep your fucking immune system and overall body healthy you wouldn't have to worry about getting sick. That's what a lot of you Peruvian guinnea pigs don't get through your degenerate brain. Maybe if you stop listening to the fucking controlled news like a sheep than you wouldn't be so fucking brain washed about this vaccine. You're a fool if you are a person persuading someone to get vaccinated. Persuade them to eat healthy and keep their immune system strong. its 20 fucking 21 and there are still degenerates thinking the government loves you dearly. The crazy part is no vaccine is FDA approved. "Like the FDA aren't corrupt also xD." I feel once something goes left with the vaccine thats gonna be their excuse; that they weren't FDA approved. Vaccines are still in their testing phases and there is literally people that stopped hanging with their friends because they did not get vaccinated. What a fucking loser. Pro vaccinated people are a bunch of lost guinnea pigs stuck in the cage. Its honestly ridiculous.
I think its okay. I dont believe it makes woman sterile, maybe there are some unforeseen side effects which will occur in the future, but I dont think those will be of such severity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
thoughts on bitclout geshem 2 189 May 12, 2021 at 02:55 PM
Last Post: Spyder069
thoughts about bug bounties? gintonic 23 1,030 May 03, 2021 at 08:55 PM
Last Post: davz
"Vaccine passports" and digital privacy & security natenaten 20 940 May 02, 2021 at 12:17 AM
Last Post: hard063011