"vaccine" thoughts?
by B3llasN1t3 - April 26, 2021 at 02:47 PM
(April 27, 2021 at 11:09 PM)mwilson111073 Wrote: I wouldn't say a side of effect of not feeling so great for a day or two is reason not to take it. Too many people think that even if they get Covid, they are healthy and probably won't even show any signs. They may be right, but NO ONE knows what effect it has on the body years down the road. Think about this - we all used to get chicken pox as kids. You just got the rash and a bad itch but you get over it. Well it turns out the virus says in your system you whole life and can come back much later as shingle which is very painful condition. What if Covid does something like that. I'd rather get the shot, feel crummy a day or two then not knowing what might happen 30 years down the road.

The vaccine for chickenpox that came out in ~95ish erradicted chickenpox by up to 80%, but even back then it was well known chickenpox turns into shingles IF, and big IF it reoccurs in adults.
People are spouting shit about blood clots and the astra vaccine, yet we routinely give women birth control which has a higher risk of clots? People are more than welcome to not get the vaccine, but if that's the case; stay inside and don't interract with the public until a "safer" version is released for the fearmongers. I can't see these same people rejecting a rabies or tetanus vaccine if they needed it...
(April 27, 2021 at 11:45 PM)kirin Wrote:
(April 27, 2021 at 11:09 PM)mwilson111073 Wrote: I wouldn't say a side of effect of not feeling so great for a day or two is reason not to take it. Too many people think that even if they get Covid, they are healthy and probably won't even show any signs. They may be right, but NO ONE knows what effect it has on the body years down the road. Think about this - we all used to get chicken pox as kids. You just got the rash and a bad itch but you get over it. Well it turns out the virus says in your system you whole life and can come back much later as shingle which is very painful condition. What if Covid does something like that. I'd rather get the shot, feel crummy a day or two then not knowing what might happen 30 years down the road.

The vaccine for chickenpox that came out in ~95ish erradicted chickenpox by up to 80%, but even back then it was well known chickenpox turns into shingles IF, and big IF it reoccurs in adults.
People are spouting shit about blood clots and the astra vaccine, yet we routinely give women birth control which has a higher risk of clots? People are more than welcome to not get the vaccine, but if that's the case; stay inside and don't interract with the public until a "safer" version is released for the fearmongers. I can't see these same people rejecting a rabies or tetanus vaccine if they needed it...

Well said. I did not realize that back then it was well known that chicken pox can cause shingles later in life.
(April 27, 2021 at 11:45 PM)kirin Wrote:

I think this is a fair opinion. those who don't wish to take it should exercise better caution.
If it's free, why not?
Especially if you could gain the paper and report of the vaccine before being vaccinated.
I got it, barely any side effects. Slightly sore arm and that was it. My immune system is great and I never get the flu, but I still got the vax because even though the current virus mortality rate is low, the vax can be modified later to accommodate future virus mutations. At that point if it mutates to a 30% mortality rate and everyone else would need 2 shots, all I would need would be the upgrade shot. Although all this is purely hypothetical and I'm more likely to die on the way to getting the shot or being tested for the virus.

Edit: Also forgot to mention I personally know someone usually healthy like me, great immune system. Covid tricked his body to attack his nervous system. He was fully paralyzed for 2 months and is currently on a long long road to recovery.
(April 29, 2021 at 04:51 AM)EducatedDummy Wrote: I got it, barely any side effects. Slightly sore arm and that was it. My immune system is great and I never get the flu, but I still got the vax because even though the current virus mortality rate is low, the vax can be modified later to accommodate future virus mutations. At that point if it mutates to a 30% mortality rate and everyone else would need 2 shots, all I would need would be the upgrade shot. Although all this is purely hypothetical and I'm more likely to die on the way to getting the shot or being tested for the virus.

Edit: Also forgot to mention I personally know someone usually healthy like me, great immune system. Covid tricked his body to attack his nervous system. He was fully paralyzed for 2 months and is currently on a long long road to recovery.

It's still beta testing in my eyes, so caution will be exercised. The vaccine is likely safe for 97%, sucks to be in that 3%
Millions have been vaccinated, but a handful have side effects?

You read the back of a box of aspirin? I'm sure more people have died by taking those than vaccine side effects.
Personally, I am not going to get the vaccine for now. In my opinion, there is no sense and I am not sure it's safe. In my view, it's better to maintain a healthy lifestyle and support the immune system by taking vitamins. By the way, make sure to buy quality ones, I buy all the meds at Canadian pharmacy.
Vaccines are good in general I believe. But every individual should have a right to stay away from a "beta testing" product and should not be discriminated against.
(April 26, 2021 at 07:30 PM)grangus Wrote: the fuck do you mean "making women sterile"? which vaccine is making women sterile and where are you getting this information from?

60-70% of women will be made sterile from the 'vaccine' < That comes from an interview from the top guy at Astra Zeneca. This is the mechanism for it.
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opini...tein-67596
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29885352/

(April 27, 2021 at 12:54 AM)dotdotslash Wrote: Stop being paranoid and go get vaccinated. Even if your own chance of survival is high, do it for someone's granny who won't die if you don't cough on her.

99.7% is high. So how will you know if it's working? Will it go up to, 99.8%?

(April 29, 2021 at 11:27 AM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote: Millions have been vaccinated, but a handful have side effects?

You read the back of a box of aspirin? I'm sure more people have died by taking those than vaccine side effects.

Albino nigger, you aren't sure what gender you are.

60+% of the new confirmed cases in Pissrael, are people who were given the jab.

What amazes me about dummies, is how they lined up like sheep without even having looked at the Pfizer or Moderna website. The absolute minimum... You would have seen them say... well you're going to die in 6-36 months so what's it matter? NOTHING to be done for you now. Those prions take time to form. Look for, covid19-rna-based-vaccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf Of course there's a couple other things going on but you just believe the gay, jewish tv... even when they use the same footage from the Italian hospital all over the world. Orthis week, trying to scare people into it by saying shit about India while using footage from last year when a gas leak killed and injured people.

Never brought a vaccine to market before covid (Moderna and Johnson & Johnson).
Are serial felons (Pfizer, and Astra Zeneca).
Are both (Johnson & Johnson).

Fun fact! Pfizer, is the most heavily fined company in the history of the world.

Moderna had been trying to "Modernize our RNA" (thus the company name) for years, but had never successfully brought ANY product to market. How nice for them to get a major cash infusion from the government to keep trying.

In fact, all major vaccine makers (save Moderna) have paid out tens of billions of dollars in damages for other products they brought to market when they knew those products would cause injuries and death. See Vioxx, Bextra, Celebrex, Thalidomide, and Opioids as a few examples.

3 of the 4 covid vaccine makers have been sued for products they brought to market even though they knew injuries and deaths would result.

Moderna heh
https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/10/mode...uble-mrna/

Pfizer
https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020...oNTech.pdf
page 67 is interesting.
(May 01, 2021 at 05:35 AM)EPP Wrote:
(April 26, 2021 at 07:30 PM)grangus Wrote: the fuck do you mean "making women sterile"? which vaccine is making women sterile and where are you getting this information from?

60-70% of women will be made sterile from the 'vaccine' < That comes from an interview from the top guy at Astra Zeneca. This is the mechanism for it.
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opini...tein-67596
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29885352/

do you have any more data on this you can share? both of the articles you linked are just hypothesis' that have yet to be proven

the scientist also has these articles on their websites which indicate that as of right now, there is still no evidence(or not enough evidence) to support the hypothesis. though I do realize this is still early data

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opini...lity-68720
https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opini...data-68702

"60-70% of women will be made sterile from the 'vaccine'"

can you link me a source? i found 1 article on politifact that says its false and links to an archive of the original article

https://archive.is/9EULk

im not sure if i trust "healthandmoneynews.wordpress.com"
side effects are exaggerated. If you are in a high risk country like india, better get vaccinated!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
thoughts about bug bounties? gintonic 23 980 May 03, 2021 at 08:55 PM
Last Post: davz
"Vaccine passports" and digital privacy & security natenaten 20 892 May 02, 2021 at 12:17 AM
Last Post: hard063011
Thoughts on which language should i choose to start learn programming. jaredion 19 611 April 20, 2021 at 10:50 AM
Last Post: UNIV3RSE