"vaccine" thoughts?
by B3llasN1t3 - April 26, 2021 at 02:47 PM
anyone else think these "vaccines" are over the top with such a high survival rate??? i mean i just dont see the point with all the side effects!! plus its making women sterile, which could be good for me Wink
thoughts???

love yall
-B3lla Heart
Time will tell, maybe it was a good idea, maybe it wasn't.
I know a bunch of people who have had theirs now and only one person said they felt side effects, even then it was just feeling tired and their arm ached somewhat. Sounds like almost any vaccine ever. So I personally don't think it's anything to worry about.
the fuck do you mean "making women sterile"? which vaccine is making women sterile and where are you getting this information from?
Stop being paranoid and go get vaccinated. Even if your own chance of survival is high, do it for someone's granny who won't die if you don't cough on her.
What about it, the Chinese one is tad bit more effective than placebo effect. Just makes small difference with mortality rate. If you are old fart pray for your life.
(April 26, 2021 at 07:30 PM)grangus Wrote: the fuck do you mean "making women sterile"? which vaccine is making women sterile and where are you getting this information from?

He only put that in there to make sure everyone was reading the thread properly?
(April 27, 2021 at 04:24 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(April 26, 2021 at 07:30 PM)grangus Wrote: the fuck do you mean "making women sterile"? which vaccine is making women sterile and where are you getting this information from?

He only put that in there to make sure everyone was reading the thread properly?

I think this thread and the original comment is what's making women sterile.
(April 27, 2021 at 04:41 PM)HassaMassa Wrote:
(April 27, 2021 at 04:24 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:

I think this thread and the original comment is what's making women sterile.

Good thing there's not a lot of women here
time proves everything
Well, if you already vaccined.
You need to use mask tho.
Because, you know like UK & India.
Those countries have new strain of corona virus.

My thoughts regarding vaccine is if you already vaccined.
In the future probably you need to vaccine again.
So keep save and distance!
I wouldn't say a side of effect of not feeling so great for a day or two is reason not to take it. Too many people think that even if they get Covid, they are healthy and probably won't even show any signs. They may be right, but NO ONE knows what effect it has on the body years down the road. Think about this - we all used to get chicken pox as kids. You just got the rash and a bad itch but you get over it. Well it turns out the virus says in your system you whole life and can come back much later as shingle which is very painful condition. What if Covid does something like that. I'd rather get the shot, feel crummy a day or two then not knowing what might happen 30 years down the road.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
thoughts on bitclout geshem 0 57 8 hours ago
Last Post: geshem
thoughts about bug bounties? gintonic 23 1,004 May 03, 2021 at 08:55 PM
Last Post: davz
"Vaccine passports" and digital privacy & security natenaten 20 908 May 02, 2021 at 12:17 AM
Last Post: hard063011