unique data in comboslists
by pl45t1qu3 - November 21, 2019 at 10:48 AM
hey, newfag here. do combolists contain unique data that isn't present in other dumps? i'm guessing they don't since the name implies that they're a list created by combining several different dumps, but you tell me. thanks.
not always tbh
sometimes even the combolist itself doesn't contain uniq data
I have always wondered if repeating data is because of cred reuse, or the fact that the data has been copied in several times to inflate the size and value of the list. Guess it is impossible to tell.
Depends on who made it and from what source(s). Public or private. Age matters. For a combolist, unique data isn't helpful. You want COMMON shit. A rich, dumb asshole who has accounts everywhere and reuses the same pass. You should also know your target because if legit accounts are assigned some 10char pass, you're wasting your time. It's best to do your own work. Jack lots of emails, spread stealers etc.
Usually a date stamp kinda helps, but of course you can slap any info on anything & guarantee someone will mop it up.
That depends in how combo is made (sources, etc)
(November 21, 2019 at 03:22 PM)EPP Wrote: Depends on who made it and from what source(s). Public or private. Age matters. For a combolist, unique data isn't helpful. You want COMMON shit. A rich, dumb asshole who has accounts everywhere and reuses the same pass. You should also know your target because if legit accounts are assigned some 10char pass, you're wasting your time. It's best to do your own work. Jack lots of emails, spread stealers etc.
"You should also know your target because if legit accounts are assigned some 10char pass, you're wasting your time."
what do you mean by this?

what i was trying to say in the original post is that i'm looking for potential information that may not be available in a regular dump, and i'm wondering if i could find stuff that's not in regular dumps in combolists.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What are some unique investements? kith 13 724 October 05, 2021 at 01:38 PM
Last Post: phillybilli
Unique? PeachyPii 10 1,514 May 12, 2018 at 01:54 PM
Last Post: CaewubV2