uk politics DDOS
by italianmafia18 - November 12, 2019 at 07:29 PM
DDoS attack on Labour party by the conservatives, would you accept this from your competitor?
what do u mean accept this? would somebody accept DDoS as a legitimate "competition" tool? especially politicians who complain about every small little thing during elections and then change their plans when they win? U think the opposition in UK are doing this? that's one hell of an assumption lmao
DDOS is being used as a competition tool in ther country, crooked politicians right?
This is 100% not the conservatives DDOSing Labour, they gain no political advantage from DDOSing them. This has probably done the opposite to benefiting Labours oposition as it has put Labour into the news more.
veri intresting, mille grazie!
Labour being DDOS'd by the Conservatives? I don't think so chum, probably some lil incel.
Nope, it is unfair, everyone should win thank to his argumentation
(November 12, 2019 at 07:29 PM)italianmafia18 Wrote: DDoS attack on Labour party by the conservatives, would you accept this from your competitor?

That would be super illegal, doubt even the Conservatives would be that stupid...but then again.
https://threatmap.checkpoint.com/

just watch 10 minutes here and you can get an idea of how much they are tuned ...
What ? I don't understand everything ? DDOS UK ?
I can picture Boris Johnson having a few cheeky wines in, sitting up late in bed, using DDos sites like the fucking skid(mark) he is
Nothing new really just in the news this time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
taiwan - china ddos italianmafia18 7 265 November 08, 2019 at 03:23 PM
Last Post: ChunkButter
[DDOS] Exploring password in Hackin jmohitin9084 12 465 October 29, 2019 at 01:01 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa
DDOS italianmafia18 2 323 September 12, 2019 at 01:45 AM
Last Post: italianmafia18