Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
techpony fanfiction <3
The shope opened and it was time to get to work. I waited to sell some dank memes to some summer fags finally learning how to spend money. A skid named techpony11 stumbled in the shope. I felt a breese of axe body spray and jilted on to the counter. I instantly knew he was up to no good. He started to ask for memes and I decided he may not be that much of a fag lord. then, i logged on to raidforums.com and looked in the shoutbox. he too, was browsing it. I saw what he was posting and puked everywhere. and sure enough, he was in the hall of autism. I called up my colleagues, pepedealer, disinfo, and kennedyless for help. techpony gasped and started to run. pepedealer locked the shope door and started to speak. “once a Rftechpony comes in, they dont come out.” Pepedealer pulled out a 5 foot dildo and shoved it up techpony’s ass hole. techpony squeeled and started begging for mercy. kennedy then took a rare meme and slit techpony’s throat. we all stood around him and laughed in a monotone giggle. we dragged the body to disinfo’s hideout and had sexy with his vital organs. that is the end of our encounter with techpony...or is it only the start?

this is for disinfo the narrorate btw
i cri every tiem
>I felt a breese of axe body spray and jilted on to the counter. I instantly knew he was up to no good.

My sides just left the galaxy
its beautiful, 11/9
pepedealer told me to delete my last post. thnx for the positive feedback i work rlly hrd on ths content and i take it vry seriuslee
(06-18-2015, 11:32 PM)TheTscream Wrote:  pepedealer told me to delete my last post. thnx for the positive feedback i work rlly hrd on ths content and i take it vry seriuslee

i will post your face faggot

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is Techpony and what did he do? MegaRingstar 25 3,451 08-18-2015, 10:37 PM
Last Post: JBertie
  techpony <3 ObeyCandy 0 646 07-03-2015, 11:20 PM
Last Post: ObeyCandy
  Notorious KKK-Techpony (Feat.Moon man) techpony11 5 2,020 06-05-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: SirDogeRaidson
  123 TO UNBAN TECHPONY M9 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) PLS techpony11 8 2,777 05-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Last Post: SirDogeRaidson
Shield UPDATE:yay 4 unban ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) rip me? 123 for techpony charity for unbanerino pls techpony11 8 4,003 05-17-2015, 08:39 PM
Last Post: KekKluxKlan