stonehenge
by osbommo - July 17, 2019 at 08:02 PM
yeah bro you can get a lot done if you have a lot of slaves (1k+)
lol it's right next to a highway now - can;t even get a good photo...
(August 02, 2019 at 01:50 AM)rf6686rf Wrote: Probably like this:

https://i.ibb.co/WvNVKt6/stonehenge.png

hahah exactly like that
Stonehenge has been build with wood platforms and other stones which has handled the construction
(July 30, 2019 at 12:11 PM)meggiescouldm Wrote:
(July 29, 2019 at 09:17 AM)KyeEsquivel Wrote:
(July 29, 2019 at 07:25 AM)meggiescouldm Wrote: I believe Stonehenge is a huge sundial

why?

well, because it is. If we imagine those stones as they were centuries ago - we'll see that they formed a circle

and I remember I watched a BBC movie, it was super reassuring, if you're interested, maybe try to find it on Youtube?

yea I agree with the sundial idea. I think they just also made them into faces because they were bored and had nothing else to do
i`d love to visit it Smile
(August 26, 2019 at 11:16 AM)notcoolbro Wrote: i`d love to visit it Smile

me 2. i heard its nice to see
It was actually me that built Stonehenge years and years ago on a wicked night out, thought I'd fuck with the mortals
People built it, but it took over 1000+ years.
They transported the stones from miles away (Wales I think?) which is really impressive, assuming that they were rolling them across logs to get them there.
(July 19, 2019 at 04:06 AM)EPP Wrote: There's an even bigger site just like it down the road. Anyway, slavery gets shit done.

LOL this is the truth. most of us are still slaves but slaves who think we are free
(July 17, 2019 at 08:02 PM)osbommo Wrote: how do you guys think 'stonehenge' in the uk has rose up ?

greetz

hmm, was they slaves or was they good workers, im betting on the second one, but since this is history we are talking about im not too sure.
Now how they did it im not sure or anyone knows, but im betting on sleighs and rollers like how they did it in Egypt.