so rf is death
Haven't been here for about 3 months. I tought 'Hm, maybe some oldnigs advertised on other sites and we got some new members". 

Still only a few Rftechpony

no srsl. How many posts like this exist? We freakin need to use our youtube channel which has been empty for several months now. Caleon was the reason this forum got (was) so popular...

I like pressing enter btw.

yes, i really do.

so much.
English... Do you speak it?

Nah seriously we have been in positions like this before we will recover.
We are starting to advertise on other more established websites to attempt to get another influx of members.
I have a new rf yt channel, send me videos to upload.
(03-18-2016, 08:39 PM)Harrington Wrote:  Haven't been here for about 3 months. I tought 'Hm, maybe some oldnigs advertised on other sites and we got some new members". 

no srsl. How many posts like this exist? We freakin need to use our youtube channel which has been empty for several months now. Caleon was the reason this forum got (was) so popular...

yes, i really do.

so much.

We've had lulls worse than this on alphas, we just need to wait until streamers (and twitch) let their guard off and begin to get more vunerable.
(03-18-2016, 08:39 PM)Harrington Wrote:  Haven't been here for about 3 months. I tought 'Hm, maybe some oldnigs advertised on other sites and we got some new members". 

yes, i really do.

so much.
Well I'm somewhat returning.

Sometimes.

I guess we're suffering the same fate as montage parodies.
I've been linking RF in my video descriptions, that's how I found out about it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCruMRsX...6_VxqFaeyg
Sibez will you upload the video I sent you cause we really need new stuff on the channel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ajnad Foundation for Media Production presents, "Advance to Death" AbuUsamaa 0 519 11-18-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: AbuUsamaa
  people say I am rumple and death touch? HitlerBestAnime 0 397 01-24-2016, 04:11 AM
Last Post: HitlerBestAnime
  techpony = death WilliamJers 1 598 06-28-2015, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Trollulz