silent run apk on join? possible?
by mefedronmilfs - October 14, 2019 at 12:07 AM
tell me, it  is possible to make website where on join and click any  button will start silent download/execution app?

where can start to find how do it? java language?
add telegram : @Diamoneye i have an alternative
(October 14, 2019 at 12:07 AM)mefedronmilfs Wrote: tell me, it  is possible to make website where on join and click any  button will start silent download/execution app?

where can start to find how do it? java language?

an hidden download it's possible, but i dont know if it is possible start an hidden execution....

the easy way is a trojan hidden in an apk, and with metasploit you can do this without write code...

the code way require more than a single language, (html, css, javascript, and java or csharp or another language android compatible like python, or directly in smali), but if u don't know a programming language well it's not easy, and android it is not so easy to pierce if you are a beginner.... it's better start to hack windows, it's more more easy
Well, I am assuming you are asking because you have a target in your mind, and not because you like the hacker/learning mentality. So I am going to give you some information that will hopefully discourage you from proceeding, but is never the less very true.

Its probably impossible to do that without some form of social engineering or without having some super expensive exploit chain. And even if you got such an exploit chain, its probably going to be worth so much it won't be a good idea to throw it against some of your personal targets. Such a chain can be worth from a few hounded thousand, to a couple of million dollars depending on the quality and who you are willing to sell it to. And that is just the sales price, people are building multi-million dollar companies around such things. In any case, other than that you can look into patched exploits (called 1-days) and hope your target uses outdated software, but I'm telling you, this is not stuff for a newbie, so based on your question I would say you should probably stay away, it will just save you some time and keep you out of trouble.

Given the question this is the answer, if you elaborate more you might get a better answer.

You should still learn java though, or some other language.
No, for apk's most browsers ask if u wanna to download them.
Better get hands on this phone and install it by yourself Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ghosty APK - Instagram 'Stalker' App nmapthis 7 289 November 27, 2019 at 11:39 PM
Last Post: danstew2019
Adobe Photoshop Express Premium v5.4.526 APK Chauvinist 1 541 September 25, 2019 at 06:48 AM
Last Post: albertjohn5457
MARVEL CONTET OF CHAMPIONS (Apk Mod + Data) Android 23.0.1 Online Game tomiwabase 0 287 April 28, 2019 at 03:23 AM
Last Post: tomiwabase