Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
shrooms or acid?
ive never done either.my friend is afraid of having a bad trip
advice?
In my experience:

Acid lasts 8-12 hours while Shrooms last 4-8 hours (both dependent on dose, higher dose = longer duration).

Acid is a little easier to handle (you can more easily control the trip, with shrooms you are along for the ride).

Shrooms can sometimes make me feel lethargic and lazy, while on Acid it's very physically stimulating and I usually feel an electric feeling flowing throughout my body.

Shrooms visuals are more earthy (walls breathing, patterns crawling, etc.) While on Acid, the visuals are much more pronounced (i.e., obvious color changes, tracers, melting, etc.) Again, this is my experience with both, everyone is different.

Music sounds amazing on both substances and is a necessity when I trip.

As for a bad trip, as long as your friend is in a safe and comfortable place and takes a low dose (2g shrooms or 1 tab of acid) they will have a very enjoyable experience.
(06-13-2017, 06:32 PM)Sem Wrote:  In my experience:

Acid lasts 8-12 hours while Shrooms last 4-8 hours (both dependent on dose, higher dose = longer duration).

Acid is a little easier to handle (you can more easily control the trip, with shrooms you are along for the ride).

Shrooms can sometimes make me feel lethargic and lazy, while on Acid it's very physically stimulating and I usually feel an electric feeling flowing throughout my body.

Shrooms visuals are more earthy (walls breathing, patterns crawling, etc.) While on Acid, the visuals are much more pronounced (i.e., obvious color changes, tracers, melting, etc.) Again, this is my experience with both, everyone is different.

As for a bad trip, as long as your friend is in a safe and comfortable place and takes a low dose (2g shrooms or 1 tab of acid) they will have a very enjoyable experience.

thx man. i really appreciate the detail and honesty
we're thinking about going with shrooms to start. ill let you know how it goes! lol
valuable information

Thank you

(06-13-2017, 06:32 PM)Sem Wrote:  In my experience:

Yes, shrooms can be more intense but lsd is a huge time commitment and coming down is often uncomfortable unless you've got some opiates. Never had a bad trip on shrooms but had a friend that kept thinking he was peeing his pants, nothing like crazy bad.

To keep your trip from going bad just make sure you're comfortable and have everything you need like drinks (alcohol is useless when you are tripping BTW), candies and gum, clothing for whatever weather, and that you'll be with familiar people or in a familiar place and won't have to worry about anything. And the important thing is that you have fun and don't take anything you see or hear too seriously.

Good luck whichever you choose and have fun!
i'd say acid because its valuable, shrooms are compared like crazy
Tough question... Maybe I would prefer shrooms organic > synthetic

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shrooms or LSD? proud 9 382 03-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: scorpion5000
  Shrooms: The Best and Worst Experiences of my life proud 3 249 02-19-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Sem
  Acid drop soon Spoopy 3 457 01-30-2018, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Sem