Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
shitty minecraft discord
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]discord.gg/6gU7ShM[/color]
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]raid them, my friend is co owner and he could help you[/color]
"raid them"

We're not your personal army, so no
here is a message we sent to your mom:
 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...-22-34.png

And here is something from your "blog"
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]How Does Social Technology Enhance Social Relationships?
by: Kaeden Ter Veer

my explaination
___
How Does Social Technology Enhance Social Relationships? Now let me get this straight, a lot of people
talk about them being 'online friends' and they are right, im going to use my mom for an example because
she is one of those people. my mom said that because they are 'online friends' they aren't real. im sorry
mom but you're wrong. most of my friends are actually online, yes i have more online friends than real
friends, Why? because on the internet you can talk to people all around the world so you arent limited to
one city. i am a person who is 'socially awkward' or to make more sense: weird. because that the internet
exists i can meet people who are also 'socially awkward' and in fact lots of them came from a discord server
called Socially Awkward, its a whole community of people who are exactly like me. almost every single kid
in my school thinks im weird and because of that they don't accept me for who i am, but in the discord
server everyone accepts me. many people in the discord are very nice to each other. I hope you people now
know the truth on social relationships over technology, took a while to write this.
[/color]
(08-02-2017, 07:55 PM)HejHej Wrote:  here is a message we sent to your mom:
 https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...-22-34.png

And here is something from your "blog"
[color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]How Does Social Technology Enhance Social Relationships?
by: Kaeden Ter Veer

my explaination
___
How Does Social Technology Enhance Social Relationships? Now let me get this straight, a lot of people
talk about them being 'online friends' and they are right, im going to use my mom for an example because
she is one of those people. my mom said that because they are 'online friends' they aren't real. im sorry
mom but you're wrong. most of my friends are actually online, yes i have more online friends than real
friends, Why? because on the internet you can talk to people all around the world so you arent limited to
one city. i am a person who is 'socially awkward' or to make more sense: weird. because that the internet
exists i can meet people who are also 'socially awkward' and in fact lots of them came from a discord server
called Socially Awkward, its a whole community of people who are exactly like me. almost every single kid
in my school thinks im weird and because of that they don't accept me for who i am, but in the discord
server everyone accepts me. many people in the discord are very nice to each other. I hope you people now
know the truth on social relationships over technology, took a while to write this.
[/color]

lmao that was you?
(08-02-2017, 08:03 PM)Rory Wrote:  lmao that was you?
No, it was some of the people in the server.
(08-02-2017, 08:05 PM)HejHej Wrote:  
(08-02-2017, 08:03 PM)Rory Wrote:  lmao that was you?
No, it was some of the people in the server.

oh. How did they find his mother?
(08-02-2017, 08:06 PM)Rory Wrote:  oh. How did they find his mother?
They told me that they know OP irl
(08-02-2017, 08:09 PM)HejHej Wrote:  
(08-02-2017, 08:06 PM)Rory Wrote:  oh. How did they find his mother?
They told me that they know OP irl

lmfaoo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discord Botting | Members | Verified tokens $0.05 |Cheap Prices|#1 Discord Boosting! whosMetro 0 173 03-04-2019, 07:43 AM
Last Post: whosMetro
  Discord Botting | Members | Verified tokens $0.05 |Cheap Prices|#1 Discord Boosting! whosMetro 0 110 03-03-2019, 10:35 PM
  Discord Botting | Members | Verified tokens $0.05 |Cheap Prices|#1 Discord Boosting! whosMetro 0 129 03-01-2019, 06:13 AM
  Discord Botting | Members | Verified tokens $0.05 |Cheap Prices|#1 Discord Boosting! whosMetro 0 141 02-28-2019, 12:49 AM
  Discord Botting | Members | Verified tokens $0.05 |Cheap Prices|#1 Discord Boosting! whosMetro 0 105 02-26-2019, 10:58 PM