selling Mortgage Lead Lists for direct mail, telemarketing and email
by AISData - November 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM
Photo 
It’s been a good year for mortgage lenders due to an unexpected surge in refinance activity and the overall improvement in home sales

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Fields: First_Name , Last_Name , Address , City , County , State , Zip , Property Type , Phone , Gender , Age , Property Purchased Year , Property Built , Property Value Range , Mortgage Amount In Thousands , Lender Name , Intereste Type , Loan Type , Loan To Value , Home Value Mortgage File , Email
The source site is: mortgagelead.com?
If you trying to upload attachments, they didn't upload properly.  Could you try uploading them again?
(November 13, 2019 at 11:51 AM)marilen83 Wrote: The source site is: mortgagelead.com?

yes sir
Before people spend 8 credits, can you provide more details such as how many records are in the file, how old the file is, etc...?
(November 14, 2019 at 06:41 AM)derivation Wrote: Before people spend 8 credits, can you provide more details such as how many records are in the file, how old the file is, etc...?

in this file have 1135833 records
database aged is 2018
full DB size is: 35730979 records
How much do you sell the other Database!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 Rule 15
1. What year is this data from?

2. How much for the whole file?
(November 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM)aisdata Wrote: It’s been a good year for mortgage lenders due to an unexpected surge in refinance activity and the overall improvement in home sales

[hide][/hide]

Fields: First_Name , Last_Name , Address , City , County , State , Zip , Property Type , Phone , Gender , Age , Property Purchased Year , Property Built , Property Value Range , Mortgage Amount In Thousands , Lender Name , Intereste Type , Loan Type , Loan To Value , Home Value Mortgage File , Email

What the fuck am I supposed to do with this shit ?
Hidden Content

[attachment=1006]
(December 23, 2019 at 08:19 PM)inbo16 Wrote: How much do you sell the other Database!

$750 for 35730979 records

(December 23, 2019 at 10:06 PM)abcand123 Wrote: 1. What year is this data from?

2. How much for the whole file?

Year 2018
$750 for whole 35730979 records
This file is ok if your looking in Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, anything that starts with A. lol !! Good luck on that. I have a few dozen that cover the whole country, one even gives me their SSN's. Well, I finally got it after you fixed the link, so, thanks for doing that. People keep using the God damnest things to load a file on, makes you wonder if its done just to drive some poor bastard crazy trying to get it. Anonymous file has become the biggest morons on the planet with their dumbass pop up pages of shit you never look at, even if your sitting on the throne taking a dump & bored to death.
Gosh, I spent 8 credits and see nothing there. Good job, meh. However, data leaks of broker clients happens quite often. I personally was in one of these lists that were merged into forums. I had to sort out hundreds of emails of all kinds of spam, and sometimes they even reached the point that would flood me with calls. But this came to an end when I discovered Mortgage Broker Leicester who turned out to be very reliable. For many years of his operation, no one was able to hack his database, and the quality of his services is excellent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
UK Consumer Database for Telemarketing, Email Marketing, Mailing Marketing AISData 14 6,018 September 12, 2021 at 04:41 PM
Last Post: Jaw
US Mortgage Data DataTrustMe 20 7,914 May 26, 2021 at 10:56 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc
The Warren Group Mortgage Data DataTrustMe 10 2,721 May 23, 2021 at 08:44 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc