seeing as I've not posted anything lately, I am going to do one now
by Crazyoldfart - January 25, 2020 at 08:16 PM
First, if HISTORICAL records do not interest you, turn the page & start looking at something else. This is my type of database records, old or new. I'm posting these for EXACTLY 21 days ONLY. Why ? Because I want to see who picks them up & see who might be interested in this type of records & might have something like them, old or new. Even on CD's or DVD's if you have any, I want the files. Credits are no problem, I'll take all CD's I don't have a copy of, YET. Especially CSRA from Ameridex in the late 1990's & early 2000's. Find me some please, ones I don't have. I'd be happy to pay 20 credits for each one I don't have, or any Voter list I don't have. Credits are no big deal to me.
   I'm looking for complete large files such as these, especially General Delivery records of ALL STATES, any group of people living at a YMCA or YWCA or something like them, even patients in a rehab, or an assisted living housing situation, disabled or just a bunch of retards turned lose from the nuthouse. lol !! (they have hundreds of them around the country, some are large, with 300 to 500 retards living there. lol !!  Disabled is what they are called these days, or mentally challenged. What ever that means ?? ) I want ALL STATES, even Canada & Mexico if you find them.
       Don't send me the retards on here, I already have them listed. lol !!!
      (not a real big file, it has (4) files in it that will show you what I'm looking for, except that I want ALL STATES, but will take any I can get like them. ) Show me what you have. Collect the credits.

PO Boxes, General Delivery, YMCA, ETC.rar    (130.958 KB)  

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Thank you sir... as usual you have some kick ass stuff! Wish I had what you needed...
(January 25, 2020 at 08:52 PM)trapstar818 Wrote: Thank you sir... as usual you have some kick ass stuff! Wish I had what you needed...

I'm getting the CD's converted to csv file & into Access. You never know, you may run into something I need, my main reason for showing people these records & what I'm looking to find. Some where out there, maybe on another planet, the rest of those CSRA CD's exist & I want them all.
   These are the ones I know for a fact exist. Ameridex may have made others I don't know about.
List of CSRA databases on CD's.

CAD.CFG California DOB Index
CO.CFG Colorado Voters 96
COKS.CFG CO/KS Voters 96
COOK.CFG CO/OK Voters 96
COOKS.CFG CO/KS/OK Voters 96
DE.CFG Delaware 97
DXD.CFG Dixie DOB Index
GA.CFG Georgia Archive
GA97.CFG Georgia Voters 97
ILL.CFG Illinois DMV 96
IOWA.CFG Iowa Drivers 97 Index
KS.CFG Kansas Voters 96
MA.CFG Massachusetts 96 Index
MAD.CFG MidAtlantic DOB Index
MD.CFG Maryland Archive
ME97.CFG Maine 97
MI.CFG Michigan Archive
MN97.CFG Minnesota 97
MO.CFG Missouri Archive
MWD.CFG MidWest DOB Index
NC97.CFG North Carolina 97
NED.CFG NorthEast DOB Index
NJ.CFG New Jersey Voters Archive
NJ97.CFG New Jersey 97
NWD.CFG NorthWest DOB Index
NY.CFG New York Voters 1996
NYD.CFG New York DOB Index
OH97.CFG Ohio Voters 97
OK.CFG Oklahoma Voters 96
OKKS.CFG OK/KS Voters 96
OMD.CFG Ohio/Michigan DOB Index
ORE.CFG CSRA Oregon Multi-Year Index
RI.CFG Rhode Island Archive
SC98.CFG South Carolina 98
SOD.CFG South DOB Index
SWD.CFG SouthWest DOB Index
TD97.CFG Texas DMV 97 Index
TXD.CFG Texas DOB Index
WA97.CFG Washington 97
WEST.CFG Western Archive
WID.CFG ILL/WIS/IN DOB Index

*TEXAS DRIVERS DOB & LICENSE INDEX (2 CD SET), 1997 ED.

*TEXAS - CSRA, INC. FINDEX INDEX, DISC 1, MAIN DATA AND DISC 2

*LOUISIANA - CSRA, INC., DOB REFERENCE INDEX, 1998 ED.

*FLORIDA - PRIMARY INDEX CD & VEHICLE DATA CD (2 CD SET) - CSRA, INC., 1996 ED.

SKIPTRACE and PEOPLE FINDER cds,  I'm missing: Set III - Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah and Colorado & want it bad.
Dude, you always post the best stuff! Thank you!
(February 06, 2020 at 06:03 AM)rfpsouth Wrote: Dude, you always post the best stuff! Thank you!

You are welcome! I've got a whole large file full of them & looking for more. lol !
lol quit being a cheap ass and post that you want to buy these in the appropriate section. You mention 3 times credits are no big deal to you.... theyre no big deal to us either ya tard. Seriously... offer something halfway decent here and hundreds of credits come in, id guess most people are in the high hundreds, to thousands and dont give a shit.
replying so i dont forget this

ty bro

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
#2 of the Voter lists I posted, 66 files not in that file Crazyoldfart 12 1,347 September 24, 2020 at 12:04 AM
Last Post: SqlDNS
Old SSN's posted on a doxing site years ago. Crazyoldfart 6 1,203 March 18, 2020 at 11:14 PM
Last Post: RhynoPDX
free, seeing as this may be useful to someone needing help Crazyoldfart 3 633 December 23, 2019 at 05:24 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart