saycheese - Take webcam shots from target just sending a malicious link
by teamkelvinsecteam - April 29, 2019 at 03:58 AM
[Image: 56869077-e5714d80-69d1-11e9-8ce2-29a254021890.jpg]

How it works?
The tool generates a malicious HTTPS page using Serveo or Ngrok Port Forwarding methods, and a javascript code to cam requests using MediaDevices.getUserMedia.

The MediaDevices.getUserMedia() method prompts the user for permission to use a media input which produces a MediaStream with tracks containing the requested types of media. That stream can include, for example, a video track (produced by either a hardware or virtual video source such as a camera, video recording device, screen sharing service, and so forth), an audio track (similarly, produced by a physical or virtual audio source like a microphone, A/D converter, or the like), and possibly other track types.%22Apache+httpd%22+html%3A921M

https://github.com/thelinuxchoice/saycheese
By now people should really have learned not to click suspicious links but most of all not to afterwards consent to permission requests.

Then again I think my parents would see no harm in doing either of those things ^^
this software is good but the developer need improve it !
And this is exactly why I have my cameras covered
Luckily there are camera covers for the notebooks
We need something like this for android users Wink
How to run this on my own webserver? Cant get it working cuz of the bash script I guess. Pictures arent uploading to my server.. Any ideas?
And this is why I don't have a webcam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A OSINT tool to obtain a target's phone number teamkelvinsecteam 3 112 September 10, 2019 at 09:55 PM
Last Post: Halfskull
dark web link list raqun 10 399 August 27, 2019 at 06:13 PM
Last Post: mikez303030
WebCam Spy Tools - SayCheese VS SpyCam teamkelvinsecteam 5 544 July 10, 2019 at 01:25 AM
Last Post: eagleflyhit