sad thread

hmu with the sad shit, I love sad shit..
here we go fam.

2015 has been the worst year of my life bro. Every day seems to get worse and worse. It started off on January 1st when I asked a girl that I fell for out. She rejected me, and things got weird. She started to tell others about it, which triggered me and set me off. I said things I was not proud of, and she ended up hating me.

This begins the worst 2 months of my life.

It seemed like every day I would either get made fun of, or someone would ask this girl "omg what happened to u and Vanny" which set her off even more....

It was January 21st when I nearly committed suicide.

Fortunately, I didn't. My friends convinced me to go skiing with them, which got me out of the house and had me enjoy something for once.

Now come march. and we finally talk shit over. But things still aren't good. we still do not talk at all and if we do. it is awkward.

Near Easter I fould a youtube channel called RomanAtwood. and he had the slogan Smile More. I decided I wanted to live like that. Who cares the girl I am still in love with hates me, whatever! It will get better.

That same night she talks to me.

I was so exited. I couldn't believe we actually became friends again.(if anything even closer than before)

This was all great. Until out 8th grade Washington DC trip. This was when I nearly broke

The first night of the trip we have a little "dinner dance" that everyone was very exited for. (Especially me since I can pride myself in knowing how to actually dance well.) Now before this trip we were talking and we both decided to go together as friends (because why the hell not).

That night of the dance. I went to get a drink of water, and when i was finishing. the slow dance came.

Now this other guy (who is my friend) walks up to her. and asks her to dance. which she says yes to.

This was one of the moments which I nearly cried...

They are still dating to this day...

I am still in love with her...

There is my sad story fam Heart
tfw you copied my sad story and claim it at yours

what am I supposed to feel lmao Kappa

seriously though, that shit is hella sad
Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.
(09-24-2015, 10:57 PM)Sem Wrote:  Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

I bet you don't kiss girls faggot
(09-24-2015, 10:54 PM)D4N彡 Wrote:  tfw you copied my sad story and claim it at yours

tfw this actually happened u fgt
(09-25-2015, 02:30 AM)Vanissery Wrote:  
(09-24-2015, 10:54 PM)D4N彡 Wrote:  tfw you copied my sad story and claim it at yours

tfw this actually happened u fgt

tfw I said that's actually sad
sad story: i have no life
deadcat its ok no one does
Ban reason: Bye (Permanent)
(09-24-2015, 10:57 PM)Sem Wrote:  Oooooooh I’m so scared, you think you’re tough pussy? I’m behind 7 proxies and use ZoneAlarm, Sygate and Comodo Internetnet Securtiy which I all keep up-to-date. THAT’S THREE FIREWALLS AT THE SAME TIME motherfucker. You can’t hack me you little piece of shit. You’re peeshooter and kung fu won’t make a difference when my friend woh’s a B-51 pilot in the Air Force can turn your entire house and backyard into a fuckhuge bomb crater. You are pathetic, while you’re sitting there writing insults like the sad little nerd you are i’m having sex with my hot girlfriends. Yeah you read that right, i have not one but FIVE girlfriends. Top that motherfucker, I dont think you’ve ever even held hands with a girl.

k

copy-pasta!

TO THE BAN CHAMBER! At least 2 weeks. Thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is so sad we can reach a combo¿?? CombatLogs 2 133 10-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Last Post: CombatLogs
Video Let’s make this the most replied to thread on raidforums Moot 27 695 09-30-2018, 04:15 PM
Last Post: GiannisZiogos02
  How i can delete a Thread? flaltline 2 332 07-15-2018, 01:26 AM
Last Post: flaltline
  cOOw name thread Ravioli 5 1,145 06-29-2018, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Andrewardolph
  Thread Topic: Why aren't you working for the FBI TSJ 2 796 06-15-2018, 06:06 PM
Last Post: CyberBullCyber