rule a country
by osbommaO - October 31, 2019 at 04:44 PM
what is the best way to rule a country and let the people living there have a wonderfull life?
your opinion please
Ration out cocaine at the start of every week, lower drinking age and party 24/7

They might not live past 30 but they'll have a hell of a time
Ration an addictive substance? I'm sure that would work out, juuuust great.

So, how to be a benevolent dictator and not get your head cut off? No income taxes. Finance the state they way it used to be done with import duties. Someone wants to sell shit to your people, they have to paid for the privilege of doing so. Less regulation in all areas of life. Don't nickel and dime them with fees and fines.

What's a wonferful life to one person is a hell for another so just stay out of their shit as much as possible and let them discover it for themselves.
Communism and radicalism for 2 years and everything will be perfect for the next 100 years
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Copy and pasting other users' posts.
(October 31, 2019 at 04:44 PM)osbommaO Wrote: what is the best way to rule a country and let the people living there have a wonderfull life?
your opinion please

Liberalism and lot of money for sciences and technology
Economically conservative practices and liberal social practices. Libertarian in the amount of government and its control
(November 08, 2019 at 09:40 PM)jvalgean Wrote:
(October 31, 2019 at 04:44 PM)osbommaO Wrote: what is the best way to rule a country and let the people living there have a wonderfull life?
your opinion please

i"m completely with you :DD
For starters, elect someone who has a clue about running a nation. That'll help.
(November 22, 2019 at 06:45 PM)osbommaO Wrote:
(November 08, 2019 at 09:40 PM)jvalgean Wrote:
your opinion please

i"m completely with you :DD

thanks, I don't know why country who have nothing to loss (african and asian countries) do not try this
are you about to rule a country?
• HUGE party for everyone, with free cars, houses, food
• Fly above, drop a bomb with a toxic gas
• Fly High, Jump without parachut
• Enjoy a better country/world

FUCK humanity.

Or just create AI and let they grown, soon will be...perfect (perfectly finished)
(November 26, 2019 at 11:27 PM)Spyder069 Wrote: are you about to rule a country?

I want to know that also ahahahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Making an unclear rule more clear. kith 1 119 November 20, 2021 at 12:50 PM
Last Post: Ringer
One Hack to Rule Them All 0-R3c0n 0 1,188 February 05, 2018 at 03:03 AM
Last Post: 0-R3c0n