robin hood
by akela4yyou - 06-13-2019, 07:22 AM
can hack and steal from politicians? and give too poor mens?
anyaway they steal lot of momeys from us Smile Lightbulb
or you could get a job
(07-01-2019, 03:08 AM)fishscale Wrote: or you could get a job

really? i have 2 jobs Tongue
i think he is right they steal a lot and need to be punished
(07-02-2019, 12:57 PM)KyeEsquivel Wrote: i think he is right they steal a lot and need to be punished
thanks
yes need somehowSmile
It doesn't matter how much you steal from them, They can just steal more the next day.

I don't know how to steal from them. Tax dollars pay to give them security.
every man want be robin hood but greed get them
The poor would just waste the money for things like alcohol, so I think being a moder day "Robin Hood" is pretty stupid.
(07-11-2019, 11:36 PM)Colek103 Wrote: The poor would just waste the money for things like alcohol, so I think being a moder day "Robin Hood" is pretty stupid.

not all poor people are dump so you have to chose the wise ones
(07-11-2019, 11:36 PM)Colek103 Wrote: The poor would just waste the money for things like alcohol, so I think being a moder day "Robin Hood" is pretty stupid.
poor spend for alhocol? how is that? lot of people are poors on this earth and not all poors buy alcohol .some dont have moneys for breed:( sure i cant give money for those wich spend money for alcoholSmile
risking your freedom to steal from rich guy is not a smart idea, you will then have powerful enemies...
(07-22-2019, 05:42 PM)chipicao Wrote: risking your freedom to steal from rich guy is not a smart idea, you will then have powerful enemies...
  cant steal anonymus?:D im not stealer or something .is just a idea  :D