remote working options
by def1le - November 02, 2019 at 11:30 PM
any realistic, widely available and well paid options?
If you have the skills, I imagine so. But in that case, why not start your own business? If you don't have awesome skills, why not start your own business? Because you won't get rich working for someone else.
If you have skills and are good at marketing yourself, try Upwork or Fiverr. There are some people selling the most basic of skills on Fiverr...things I can't believe people pay for. There's a lot of trash on there which makes anyone with any real skill stand out.
Most people do stuff like bug bounties or digital marketing/graphics etc

But yeah...like people say....you need to have a good skilll in something unless you want to do paid surveys forever >.<
(November 02, 2019 at 11:30 PM)def1le Wrote: any realistic, widely available and well paid options?

There are lots of skills that translate well to remote work, writing and programming may be the easiest to learn
(November 05, 2019 at 12:36 PM)geshem Wrote:
(November 02, 2019 at 11:30 PM)def1le Wrote: any realistic, widely available and well paid options?

There are lots of skills that translate well to remote work, writing and programming may be the easiest to learn
I doubt for programming
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Copy and pasting other users' posts.
(November 06, 2019 at 03:47 PM)TheCode Wrote:

I doubt for programming

Why is that? There are so many free tutorials, anyone with the will can teach themselves
Learn full stack Javascript/Node development, can do a code academy etc. Lots of jobs/remote work.
(November 06, 2019 at 07:19 PM)geshem Wrote:
(November 06, 2019 at 03:47 PM)TheCode Wrote:

I doubt for programming

Why is that? There are so many free tutorials, anyone with the will can teach themselves
Nowadays you have to be very competitive
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Copy and pasting other users' posts.
[/quote]

Nowadays you have to be very competitive

[/quote]

Thats definetely true for sites like upwork but if you branch out its doable. One suggestion is to get involved with a FOSS project to gain experience and exposure. Leverage that for higher paying gigs.
(November 03, 2019 at 09:35 AM)EPP Wrote: If you have the skills, I imagine so. But in that case, why not start your own business? If you don't have awesome skills, why not start your own business? Because you won't get rich working for someone else.
that is the best reply I have ever  read
Its almost every work in IT sector that you can work from home

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Running Out Of Options Loneymsetnick 21 1,410 December 26, 2020 at 04:06 PM
Last Post: slysly
remote working options def1le 6 810 June 05, 2020 at 11:44 AM
Last Post: TheCode
alternative video conferencing options geshem 12 1,513 May 13, 2020 at 09:59 PM
Last Post: cyber7