Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raid this server
alright boys, lets get down to business...
this server is in need of one last good raid before i leave the place. let me explain: this server is sort of like a not very well known youtube alternative vidlii. the people who run the place are total morons who censor you at any given chance they get. they're also complete dickwads 99% of the time. so, my friends, gather all the gay yiff and shit you have and get into here and destroy it.

time of raid: sun april 1st, 2018 at 6:00 PM CST

discord server link: coming at 5:00 pm CST
(04-01-2018, 01:54 PM)xdxdfinnaraid Wrote:  alright boys, lets get down to business...
this server is in need of one last good raid before i leave the place. let me explain: this server is sort of like a not very well known youtube alternative vidlii. the people who run the place are total morons who censor you at any given chance they get. they're also complete dickwads 99% of the time. so, my friends, gather all the gay yiff and shit you have and get into here and destroy it.

https://discord.gg/hvX6BWc

heres the link

raid is in an hour

(04-01-2018, 11:11 PM)xdxdfinnaraid Wrote:  
(04-01-2018, 01:54 PM)xdxdfinnaraid Wrote:  alright boys, lets get down to business...

https://discord.gg/hvX6BWc

heres the link

raid is in an hour

4 minutes...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raid This Server DiscordStaff 1 121 Today, 02:29 AM
Last Post: daarkfire11
  Discord server raid. Come join. Gedarion 0 59 Yesterday, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Gedarion