Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raid this pedo's server!
Listen, I don't want to fucking hurt anyone. But this situation is fucking ridiculous. Also ellie, why RF? This place is dead as fuck.
jergury you're legit the earths hugest hypocrite, you legit doxxed some kid 1 hour you fucking retarded nigger
Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.
(11-18-2018, 02:09 AM)JerguryV2 Wrote:  

Listen, I don't want to fucking hurt anyone. But this situation is fucking ridiculous. Also ellie, why RF? This place is dead as fuck.

Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.Actually, I said the first name and threatened to go further if they didn't stop. Plus I'm too much of a pussy to leak shit.
(11-18-2018, 02:09 AM)pranked Wrote:  jergury you're legit the earths hugest hypocrite, you legit doxxed some kid 1 hour you fucking retarded nigger

I only said his first name, and only threatened to leak his phone number. Plus he used a fucking VPN.
U just signed up looking for a free raid.
I know u inside out.
Us Leeches have to stick together   Heart
This shit is retarded af, i haven't used this site in months, Jergury isn't a pedo, the poster is a dumbass feminazi, and the kid is a 13 year old tryna be edgy.
yall niggas need jesus
yall niggas need jesus [2]
(11-18-2018, 02:09 AM)JerguryV2 Wrote:  Listen, I don't want to fucking hurt anyone. But this situation is fucking ridiculous. Also ellie, why RF? This place is dead as fuck.

"I don't want to fucking hurt anyone." you're literally spamming my dms with alts because of how fucking obsessed you are because i turned you down: i fucking rejected you over a year ago, get over yourself smh

also: didn't know you were a fat fuck sitting at home, even more pathetic than an adult!
(literally just found out you were 13. seriously, get a life!)

//

edit: well that just sent late-
(11-18-2018, 03:06 AM)thicc Wrote:  
(11-18-2018, 02:09 AM)JerguryV2 Wrote:  Listen, I don't want to fucking hurt anyone. But this situation is fucking ridiculous. Also ellie, why RF? This place is dead as fuck.

"I don't want to fucking hurt anyone." you're literally spamming my dms with alts because of how fucking obsessed you are because i turned you down: i fucking rejected you over a year ago, get over yourself smh

also: didn't know you were a fat fuck sitting at home, even more pathetic than an adult!
(literally just found out you were 13. seriously, get a life!)

//

edit: well that just sent late-

May I ask how me raiding your dms is me obsessing over you? And you can't be talking about looks when you yourself look ugly as shit.

[Image: dJSgcx5]

Plus don't give me the "OH ITS FROM 3 YEARS AGO" bullshit when you have fucking fidget spinners on the side of those gay shades. I've already fucking moved on from your bullshit but me raiding is me fucking obsessing over you. Like If I were to fuck you I'd get some sort of STD you greasy whore. And me being a pedo makes no sense. Your 15 and I'm 13. If I was 15 and you were 1 then yes, I would be a pedophile and this would be justified.

I'm gonna close of with this last statement; check over your facts, quit lying to get sympathy, and fucking make a better point?

- Jergury

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Might you please raid this server? EchyEchy 0 23 3 hours ago
Last Post: EchyEchy
  Discord server raid. Bless 361 60,412 Yesterday, 12:04 AM
Last Post: ShiChang
  Raiding Discord Server Stonedhobos 47 13,636 12-15-2018, 06:31 PM
Last Post: realartour
  Can anyone raid this server? notkinoxlmao 0 106 12-14-2018, 05:47 AM
Last Post: notkinoxlmao
  Raid this server Hhahn 0 113 12-12-2018, 05:15 AM