picture of my chickens
by grangus - March 08, 2021 at 06:30 PM
bought these as chicks a couple of months or so ago. got around 500 of them. very soon they will be laying around 400-450 eggs daily if all goes well. yall got any crazy side projects or just me?

https://youtu.be/8UX1cI1Ines

[Image: 6oyd9WE.jpg]
Actual PogChamp. That's a crazy side hustle, but remember, you have a big responsibility dealing with that many live animals. Good luck with it and enjoy your free breakfast (That's what I enjoyed the most about having chickens)

Also, you can actually feed the chickens chopped up egg shells, they are rich in calcium and it's very good for the chickens to eat. I'm not joking

Once again, good luck!
(March 08, 2021 at 10:05 PM)Ch3rry Wrote: Actual PogChamp. That's a crazy side hustle, but remember, you have a big responsibility dealing with that many live animals. Good luck with it and enjoy your free breakfast (That's what I enjoyed the most about having chickens)

Also, you can actually feed the chickens chopped up egg shells, they are rich in calcium and it's very good for the chickens to eat. I'm not joking

Once again, good luck!

yeah, i had like 200 or so chickens when i was 7. taking care of these is no problem for me. never knew about the egg shells. always knew chickens would eat them but didnt know if it was good or bad for em. gonna test it out and see how it goes
VEEEEERY nice.

Yes the shells are rich in calcium. Good for gardening. I wouldn't feed them it though. You'd have to grind them into a powder. I've seen one farmer who uses a mobile cage of sorts when he takes them out so they eat in one spot then he moves it over next day for when they shit so the field is always being replenished. Check on jewtube as am explaining it like crap.
(March 11, 2021 at 04:36 AM)EPP Wrote: VEEEEERY nice.

Yes the shells are rich in calcium. Good for gardening. I wouldn't feed them it though. You'd have to grind them into a powder. I've seen one farmer who uses a mobile cage of sorts when he takes them out so they eat in one spot then he moves it over next day for when they shit so the field is always being replenished. Check on jewtube as am explaining it like crap.

iirc the fresh crap kills your crops. i think you have to make compost with it or something.

my dad had an idea of reusing the chicken shit to feed fish though
Damn fuck going to the store lemme get the 9mm
Omelette or KFC - life's big choice.
Man, i've always wanted some chickens.
glad to see some people are keeping things like this up.
I friend of mine bought a load of old battery hens for next to nothin, they do fuck all, no eggs nothing, they shit, mess everywhere and make loads of noise. Worst investment ever
(March 11, 2021 at 05:40 PM)troubled Wrote: I friend of mine bought a load of old battery hens for next to nothin, they do fuck all, no eggs nothing, they shit, mess everywhere and make loads of noise. Worst investment ever

old hens arent worth it unless you are gonna kill em and make fried chicken. but even then the meat is subpar
(March 11, 2021 at 05:42 PM)grango Wrote:
(March 11, 2021 at 05:40 PM)troubled Wrote: I friend of mine bought a load of old battery hens for next to nothin, they do fuck all, no eggs nothing, they shit, mess everywhere and make loads of noise. Worst investment ever

old hens arent worth it unless you are gonna kill em and make fried chicken. but even then the meat is subpar

you know your poultry, very cool bro.
How are you finding the your time consumption so far? 
Can you give a ballpark figure in American dollars for the initial investment and upkeep?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
i want to inject an androbot in a picture of video for android breakerdz 2 232 September 28, 2021 at 06:57 PM
Last Post: verking
Help how can I show picture in sale? 8goldendragon8 1 326 July 18, 2021 at 11:00 AM
Last Post: Thread finder
Picture of my Teeth After I broke them qqa112 6 747 May 24, 2021 at 01:56 PM
Last Post: troubled