old memories
by itsokay2bgay - November 08, 2019 at 02:31 PM
when RF used to be about raiding
[Image: gMmlMsB.jpghttp:]

If any of TY see this, hit me up
Ben.#9299
The stuff that happened in those clips can still be possible, just got to go out and do it.
I remember this, was a crazy time, I was in the skypes/hangouts for some of the videos I think. Weird coming back to this site n seeing what its become
Just here for nostalgia, shout out to Small, Ben, Tweedler, Youredead, Mcmaster and everyone else.
Thanks for all the memories.

Marten#2264 on Discord anytime, we legit now.
(July 06, 2020 at 09:32 PM)Coder_M Wrote: Just here for nostalgia, shout out to Small, Ben, Tweedler, Youredead, Mcmaster and everyone else.
Thanks for all the memories.

Marten#2264 on Discord anytime, we legit now.

Yo, sent you a FR on Discord. I miss all of ya.
what are the purpose of team in RF ? someone explain - thanks a lot
(June 19, 2021 at 03:11 PM)hackerhector Wrote: what are the purpose of team in RF ? someone explain - thanks a lot

When you would raid you would advertise your team and RF so people that were watching would join RF and it gave your team clout. You could also have roles as a team so together you could do what you were best at to get stream keys, passwords etc.
Do you know what i think now ? This is just game play roles, your brain will damage if you follow me up. Its my old memories
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spamming gibberish
(June 22, 2020 at 02:18 AM)Lagboy Wrote: I remember this, was a crazy time, I was in the skypes/hangouts for some of the videos I think. Weird coming back to this site n seeing what its become

I'm not 1 of the oldfags, how is it different now?
Google hangouts, twitch streams, and the like...
Being up at 3 am to watch drama unfold really miss those days man
I check back here every so often though, for nostalgia