new Florida Voter list, not HACKED, SOLD by the State of Florida, so moron the knows
by Crazyoldfart - October 27, 2020 at 09:09 PM
You can buy this list from the State of Florida on a monthly basis, its not hacked & I just want the retard security asshole to know that, so he can write it in his next bull-shit story to the idiots that listen to that crap.

http://69.64.83.144/~fl/download/20201013/   
    Free, no credits, so that the chicken shit security cunt has to spend a dime to get it. FREE to you to cunt.

My edit, I need to stop drinking tequila, can't remember how to spell or form a sentence correctly. lol !! Must be the cunt that pissed in my cornflakes with his pussy ass lies.
Thank you so much!! Do you know New York's terms for sharing their data?
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 4w remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 27, 2020 at 09:12 PM)thekilob Wrote: Thank you so much!! Do you know New York's terms for sharing their data?

Yes I do, I get a new CD from them every two years by ASKING them. Just look up the SOS Office & send them an email if you live in the US, have a good address & phone, they will mail it to you FREE. lol ! I love that word FREE !!! You can't download it, that way, only US citizens get it, none are sent to foreign countries.
(October 27, 2020 at 09:17 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(October 27, 2020 at 09:12 PM)thekilob Wrote: Thank you so much!! Do you know New York's terms for sharing their data?

Yes I do, I get a new CD from them every two years by ASKING them. Just look up the SOS Office & send them an email if you live in the US, have a good address & phone, they will mail it to you FREE. lol ! I love that word FREE !!! You can't download it, that way, only US citizens get it, none are sent to foreign countries.

Aw, that sucks, I'm not a US citizens :(
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 4w remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 27, 2020 at 09:18 PM)thekilob Wrote:

https://www.elections.ny.gov/FoilRequests.html    That is where you start for those that LIVE in the US. I have always sent them an email, which they don't answer, but a few days later, the CD comes in the mail.  
   You are shit out of luck, unless you find someone who lives in this country. These records can be traced back to the person who got the file on that date, so it ain't me who will be posting them. lol !!
(October 27, 2020 at 10:11 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(October 27, 2020 at 09:18 PM)thekilob Wrote:

https://www.elections.ny.gov/FoilRequests.html    That is where you start for those that LIVE in the US. I have always sent them an email, which they don't answer, but a few days later, the CD comes in the mail.  
   You are shit out of luck, unless you find someone who lives in this country. These records can be traced back to the person who got the file on that date, so it ain't me who will be posting them. lol !!

Aw, pretty smart though!
Check this to see ALL states & what you need to get them.
https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-...lists.aspx
Thank you very much!!!appreciate it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SQL COVID19 Website Hacked Mr_APT 2 1,041 February 28, 2021 at 08:00 AM
Last Post: Mr_APT
!!HACKED RENIEC DATABASE!! reniec.gob.pe trolaso 3 2,080 February 25, 2021 at 10:20 PM
Last Post: darkzacros
Historical Florida records from 1998, 2 files with 17,887,604 total lines Crazyoldfart 11 1,009 February 23, 2021 at 04:15 AM
Last Post: EPP