Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
need to buy alot of videocards
to do osme mining, anyone here know a goos source of it?
Buy at amazon and send them back after a month's use!
Thread is old, but Newegg is good if you call them up. Amazon and return is good too haha
(06-15-2017, 01:17 PM)R2D2crusher Wrote:  Buy at amazon and send them back after a month's use!
IIRC dx.com is good for bulk purchases.

Or simply go Amazon.
Stop buying GPU's!!!!!

I'm looking for an rx580 8GB for so long and can't find any because of all this stupid mining shit.
(09-09-2017, 11:08 PM)Ravioli Wrote:  Stop buying GPU's!!!!!

I'm looking for an rx580 8GB for so long and can't find any because of all this stupid mining shit.

There are plenty of RX 580 8GB on ebay. I sell about 20 a month after ordering them from Newegg...haha just need to over pay..Tongue
(09-10-2017, 03:59 AM)pp123 Wrote:  

There are plenty of RX 580 8GB on ebay. I sell about 20 a month after ordering them from Newegg...haha just need to over pay..Tongue

I don't live in the States so Ebay or Newegg isn't an option.
And over paying sucks ass, they are already so expensive because of all that crypto mining bs.
(09-10-2017, 11:05 AM)Ravioli Wrote:  
(09-10-2017, 03:59 AM)pp123 Wrote:  

I don't live in the States so Ebay or Newegg isn't an option.
And over paying sucks ass, they are already so expensive because of all that crypto mining bs.

Does TigerDirect work where you are? What about Alibaba? I've had some luck ordering bulk cards on Alibaba, just takes a long time to ship..
Afaik, only currency that's worth mining is ethereum.
You will need a graphics card with a minimum of 4GB RAM (dunno why, probably needs to keep all the blockchain or w/e it's called in memory and it's currently that big). The best cards are the higher end AMD cards simply because they contain a lot of stream processors but a 1070 gtx is also good. A 1080 is more powerful ofc but for the added price you won't get much gain.
And dont forget that you have to pay the electricity bill Wink mostly your electricity bill is higher than you profit Wink