my dumbass got scammed on sellix.io
by YoinkDoink43 - September 23, 2021 at 11:47 PM
Sad 
ok so i got scammed and it was pretty stupid. guy was selling on sellix.io and had official looking telegram channel, youtube channel, reviews from verified purchases, and everything looked normal. bought, send message, he responded quickly, then waited a day, sent another message, doesn’t respond, gets blocked, write scam in review. then i check back today and i think after he asked me for the email with the confirmation and i think he used the fucking feedback link to edit my feedback for his own product. blocked on telegram currently, i don’t know if he has rf account cause he was in rf telegram group but got blocked for spamming.

link: https://sellix.io/HardCrypter

telegram: @ Hardsploit

group telegram: https://t.me/BuyCrypter

“Hello Dear Customer, Thank you for purchasing HardCrypter. You will get your license key and protector within 15 minutes. Check your e-mail inbox and spam folder. Don't forget to contact me for the Serial Creating process! It can take 1-8 hours to get your Crypter and Serial because of queue, so don't scare. Just contact me with Telegram or Discord. Discord: Hardsploit#0120 Telegram: @Hardsploit If you need help, feel free to contact us. Have a good day!”

[attachment=2121]
[attachment=2122]
[attachment=2123]
[attachment=2124]
[attachment=2125]
after he blocked me and not sending the product
[attachment=2126]
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scammer (for $10 lol)
(September 23, 2021 at 11:50 PM)Ringer Wrote: Leave keywords at the end of your thread with his telegram handle and keywords such as scam scammer his website link etc so it gets indexed by google.
it was only $50, but $50 is $50 and i’m pissed, i want this nigga obliterated. i’m gonna dox him myself. but i’m also very forgiving. if he delivers what i payed for by this week i’ll take it all back whole heartedly. but right now this retard deserves to suffer.
(September 23, 2021 at 11:58 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(September 23, 2021 at 11:54 PM)YoinkDoink43 Wrote:
(September 23, 2021 at 11:50 PM)Ringer Wrote: Leave keywords at the end of your thread with his telegram handle and keywords such as scam scammer his website link etc so it gets indexed by google.
it was only $50, but $50 is $50 and i’m pissed, i want this nigga obliterated. i’m gonna dox him myself. but i’m also very forgiving. if he delivers what i payed for by this week i’ll take it all back whole heartedly. but right now this retard deserves to suffer.
Even if it was only $1 it’s still frustrating. Keywords: sellix.io/HardCrypter
Scammer scam scamming shop @Hardsploit telegram scammer scamming scam shop 
is it a scam? HardCrypter scam scamming 
 t.me/BuyCrypter scam scammer scamming he scammed me not legit fraud
Keywords: sellix.io/HardCrypter
Scammer scam scamming shop @Hardsploit telegram scammer scamming scam shop
is it a scam? HardCrypter scam scamming
t.me/BuyCrypter scam scammer scamming he scammed me not legit fraud

lmao thanks Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Thanks for the warning,
(September 24, 2021 at 02:26 AM)0w0 Wrote: Thanks for the warning,
yeah it looked so real i didnt even think it was bad. stay safe out there Biggrin Cool
ive only ever seen broke 3rd worlders say "sir". shit should have been a huge red flag

[Image: ePRcXDa.png]
Woah, it's a shame, fuck scammers man.
[Image: 2dr00vo.png]
HAHAH lmao end to this retardness
(October 10, 2021 at 10:42 AM)jPegFemboys Wrote: [Image: 2dr00vo.png]
Lmao I remember reporting this retarded store on the date this thread has been made
(October 10, 2021 at 01:05 PM)Ringer Wrote:
(October 10, 2021 at 10:42 AM)jPegFemboys Wrote: [Image: 2dr00vo.png]
Lmao I remember reporting this retarded store on the date this thread has been made
im glad sellix is actually good company that looks thru reports
damn man that sucks, have to watch out whenever your moving money around
youre pretty daft buddy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sellix.io and Shoppy.gg alternatives? UkrainAnonym 5 395 September 19, 2021 at 06:22 PM
Last Post: ElevenFiftyNine
I was scammed... moot 13 933 April 26, 2021 at 01:20 AM
Last Post: omarr0
Someone scammed me , it will be something bad NoRoblw 1 359 February 21, 2021 at 02:41 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc