Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
london attack!
wow thats not cool dude, how can this happen
(06-19-2017, 12:29 PM)larsiscool Wrote:  wow thats not cool dude, how can this happen

because it did just get over it ..... you just bring more attention to it which is stupid
Funny thing is that my study abroad group is actually being forced to visit a mosque tomorrow. I wonder if it is the same one. That would be kek.
Media has been spreading hate for decades now, this is the expected outcome
This is just the beginning, the British are already irritated that their government is not doing anything about the damn radicals. So they are starting to take matters into their own hands. Until the end of the year there will be even more cases. I recommend to read about Germany, so refugee centers are already burning regularly. With the guilt of bad migration policies and the lack of reaction of the authorities to rape, robberies, beatings murder. It will get worse until it starts to get really bad. Read the statistics of the increase in some countries
>Islamists attack us
" ISLAM REWIGON OF PEECE DONT HATE US WE NOT TERORISSTS "
>Random white guy drives over a few Islamists
" FUCKING NEO NAZI WE NEED MORE PROTECTION OF MOSQUES HELP US "

What a time to be alive.
(06-19-2017, 04:34 PM)EM911 Wrote:  Media has been spreading hate for decades now, this is the expected outcome
agree with u!
(06-19-2017, 12:29 PM)larsiscool Wrote:  wow thats not cool dude, how can this happen

Happens the same as you leeching and creating topics that already exist.
I wonder what the intention of those terrorists is... I mean, of course I know that terrorism aims at creating fear... but what came before that? Just can't get to this redpill at all
(06-22-2017, 04:39 PM)creeper9000 Wrote:  I wonder what the intention of those terrorists is... I mean, of course I know that terrorism aims at creating fear... but what came before that? Just can't get to this redpill at all

Probably no more interesting than your intentions posting in this thread right leech?
Well look at his original post. He clearly only cares to get credits lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dubai's Careem hit by cyber attack affecting 14 million users tit 1 152 04-24-2018, 02:30 PM
Last Post: micko05
  USA Will Attack Syria RandomTor1 23 670 04-18-2018, 11:56 PM
Last Post: dsak48ghhi4
  London murder rate overtakes New York. Artless 12 299 04-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Last Post: laguerre1
  London home owner charged with murder of a burglar TheOnlyAnonymous 4 148 04-11-2018, 11:24 PM
Last Post: katya000
  What is a supply chain attack? Why you should be wary of third-party providers view 1 90 04-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Last Post: rajakoppula