Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
lol shout is down for me any help m8s?
(08-22-2015, 10:39 PM)ThePancake Wrote:  I hope you people understand what goes into something that someone broke, it is a process, that requires concentration,l I apologize for my past behavior but all I have gotten here since I started is shit and -rep, i'm very close to leaving, a community is about being there for each other, so we all need to be friends, I am working on the SB but My session timed out and I am waiting for Predator to send me the next CPanel Password so I can continue to fix it, I would appreciate the -rep Removed for the reasons of "broke the SB" as I am not responsible, The website crashed, Thank You for being understanding

Why'd you break the shoutbox
(08-22-2015, 10:39 PM)ThePancake Wrote:  I hope you people understand what goes into something that someone broke, it is a process, that requires concentration,l I apologize for my past behavior but all I have gotten here since I started is shit and -rep, i'm very close to leaving, a community is about being there for each other, so we all need to be friends, I am working on the SB but My session timed out and I am waiting for Predator to send me the next CPanel Password so I can continue to fix it, I would appreciate the -rep Removed for the reasons of "broke the SB" as I am not responsible, The website crashed, Thank You for being understanding

That is all great, but why did you break it?

This is a community full of trolls, what the fuck did you expect?
But seriously fix the fucking shoutbox n00b
(08-22-2015, 10:41 PM)Tweedler Wrote:  

That is all great, but why did you break it?

>a community is about being there for eachother
thats kinda faggy dude.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Shout Box DoorGiveAwayBBY 2 685 05-24-2015, 06:15 AM
Last Post: dad_remove