Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
lol shout is down for me any help m8s?
(08-22-2015, 10:39 PM)ThePancake Wrote:  I hope you people understand what goes into something that someone broke, it is a process, that requires concentration,l I apologize for my past behavior but all I have gotten here since I started is shit and -rep, i'm very close to leaving, a community is about being there for each other, so we all need to be friends, I am working on the SB but My session timed out and I am waiting for Predator to send me the next CPanel Password so I can continue to fix it, I would appreciate the -rep Removed for the reasons of "broke the SB" as I am not responsible, The website crashed, Thank You for being understanding

Why'd you break the shoutbox
(08-22-2015, 10:39 PM)ThePancake Wrote:  I hope you people understand what goes into something that someone broke, it is a process, that requires concentration,l I apologize for my past behavior but all I have gotten here since I started is shit and -rep, i'm very close to leaving, a community is about being there for each other, so we all need to be friends, I am working on the SB but My session timed out and I am waiting for Predator to send me the next CPanel Password so I can continue to fix it, I would appreciate the -rep Removed for the reasons of "broke the SB" as I am not responsible, The website crashed, Thank You for being understanding

That is all great, but why did you break it?

This is a community full of trolls, what the fuck did you expect?
But seriously fix the fucking shoutbox n00b
(08-22-2015, 10:41 PM)Tweedler Wrote:  

That is all great, but why did you break it?

>a community is about being there for eachother
thats kinda faggy dude.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Are there any way to remove icloud from iphone? degokiss 0 84 Today, 05:53 AM
Last Post: degokiss
  SMTP Servers Wanted (Any free ones?) joeydiaz9 0 101 10-16-2018, 10:57 AM
Last Post: joeydiaz9
  Any Tips For Gaining Access To DB? Vimtox 2 175 10-08-2018, 10:08 AM
Last Post: ChunkButter
  BEST STRESSER / STRONGEST / OVH DOWN / TS3DOWN / OVH DROP / ebot23 0 157 10-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: ebot23
  Does a double VPN help better protect or make worse? mwazer 2 218 10-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Last Post: dem1se