Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
load a full page
i wanna see a page that includes lots of text...but when i try to load the page, after a while the browser crashes..

consider an example...i am searching something on google...after hitting search it shows long list of results ...now list goes on increasing as the page loads and after a while browser crashes
Download the page and grep for what you are looking for?
(04-12-2018, 01:48 AM)ebXXiKd2 Wrote:  Download the page and grep for what you are looking for?

how is it possible to download a page without even opening it
You want to try tools like wget or curl.
Try to click CTRL+S, if you get a popup you can eaisly download it
(04-12-2018, 01:42 PM)vD2Kap Wrote:  You want to try tools like wget or curl.

i wanna download the whole text on that page..not a specific line...but till the whole page loads, browser just crash

(04-12-2018, 01:43 PM)Szopenq Wrote:  Try to click CTRL+S, if you get a popup you can eaisly download it

that wont work unless u load the page completely
(04-12-2018, 01:43 PM)NaughtyHawty Wrote:  
(04-12-2018, 01:42 PM)vD2Kap Wrote:  You want to try tools like wget or curl.

i wanna download the whole text on that page..not a specific line...but till the whole page loads, browser just crash

(04-12-2018, 01:43 PM)Szopenq Wrote:  Try to click CTRL+S, if you get a popup you can eaisly download it

that wont work unless u load the page completely

wget or curl will let you download the whole page via console
man i cant curl the page bcoz i dont have the link of the page...the page is XYZ.com and there is a search box..if i search for (love) n hit enter..it will show the list of words with name (love)....but still the page address is XYZ.com... if the address would have been ( xyz.com/love) then wget or curl would have been possible
man fuck this credit shit
?? whats wrong man !!
What browser are you using and how does it crash? There could be something useful there.

You can still use curl. First you'll need to navigate the page with an inline proxy like Zap or Charles or Burp. You want to see the structure of your query and how it's being sent. Once you have that you can use curl. Post data most likely.
(04-22-2018, 08:58 PM)EPP Wrote:  What browser are you using and how does it crash? There could be something useful there.

You can still use curl. First you'll need to navigate the page with an inline proxy like Zap or Charles or Burp. You want to see the structure of your query and how it's being sent. Once you have that you can use curl. Post data most likely.

well its an onion link..n i tried it with tor as well as chrome..lets see i will trace the sent request

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full DOXAGRAM Data (6 million top Instagram accts) only $200!! Dark Knight 14 1,697 09-16-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: TheCode
  Proper Tool Kit for a Full Scale Pen-Test SteveTheBeaver 2 408 02-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Last Post: SteveTheBeaver