Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
lil peep passed away
I don't know too much but I heard he died of a drug overdose. This happened about an hour ago. I loved his songs but remembered him drinking and shit during his interviews and he even said on twitter he's just a depressed drug addict. Pretty sad he was doing that bad and I bet he was calling out for help.
Ban reason: ban evading, just search 'Crosshair' into memberlist
also was spamming forums (Permanent)
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/n...d-overdose

damn it's true

I've never been his fan but I'm sorry that a talented in he's kind person died in that early age.
is anyone actually surprised? he posts video of himself eating xanax
eh, his lyrics were bad anyway.
It's fucking sad man, he was a really talented music artist and was pretty influential in terms of his lyrics
who is lil peep? help
been listening to his music all day, everything from crybaby to come over when you're sober.
(11-16-2017, 05:09 PM)mattof299 Wrote:  who is lil peep? help

A music artist, search his name if you want more info.
this is genuinely sad. he's the first modern musician that I've been listening too for almost 2 years to actually pass away. glad i got to see him perform in London.
(11-16-2017, 05:01 PM)Purah Wrote:  It's fucking sad man, he was a really talented music artist and was pretty influential in terms of his lyrics

huh, in what positive way was he influential with his lyrics? pretty sure his lyrics were utter dog shit and the only thing they influenced is the rate at which fuck head 14 year olds decide to start drinking lean. cool he died, his music was ok, but dont talk bullshit
(11-16-2017, 07:00 PM)MrL33tH4x0rmm Wrote:  
(11-16-2017, 05:01 PM)Purah Wrote:  It's fucking sad man, he was a really talented music artist and was pretty influential in terms of his lyrics

huh, in what positive way was he influential with his lyrics? pretty sure his lyrics were utter dog shit and the only thing they influenced is the rate at which fuck head 14 year olds decide to start drinking lean. cool he died, his music was ok, but dont talk bullshit

when he's singing about the drugs he does in his song, he isn't promoting them. He's singing about how they're the only thing that keep him happy and ironically, alive.
also, he never done the drug singing stuff to be cool or "fit in".
he is crazy successful for the little time he's been around, that's for sure.
I was never a fan of Lil Peep, I didn't like his music, but RIP. Sad to see someone who had his whole life infront of him die cause of an overdose which could have been easily avoided.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Lil pump''s backyard on fire raidflacs2k 4 261 12-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Last Post: vsuv
  The RF member Moot has passed earlier today. Muinu 16 2,132 01-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Last Post: purah
  As Paperwork Goes Missing, Billions in Private Student Loan Debts May Be Wiped Away Logan 2 738 11-20-2017, 05:29 AM
Last Post: manecke
  Teenage boy was 'moments away' from carrying out massacre JrHin47PRqujue4i2 1 413 09-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Last Post: breadboy981
  Jeremy Corbyn was just 2k otes away from chance to be Prime Minister wirexlab 2 564 06-18-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: John