ixigo Database - Leaked, Download!
by Troy Hunt - October 25, 2019 at 11:13 AM
Brick 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Ixigo Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_NzEC.png]

|Notes|
In January 2019, the travel and hotel booking site ixigo suffered a data breach. The data appeared for sale on a dark web marketplace the following month and included over 17M unique email addresses alongside names, genders, phone numbers, connections to Facebook profiles and passwords stored as MD5 hashes.

Compromised data: Auth tokens, Device information, Email addresses, Genders, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers, Salutations, Social media profiles, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
The file provided is in JSON format and is 29.3Gb uncompressed so you'll need something like glogg to open it. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is CCFCB6AD5169BAA40A11066B397B2322. Total record count of around 17204697.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

hell yeah!!! I WANT IT ALLLLL
another great share, thanks bud
good share man thanks for this one kek.
(October 25, 2019 at 11:13 AM)Jnx3cx Wrote:
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the ixigo Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: ixigo.png]

|Notes|
In January 2019, the travel and hotel booking site ixigo suffered a data breach. The data appeared for sale on a dark web marketplace the following month and included over 17M unique email addresses alongside names, genders, phone numbers, connections to Facebook profiles and passwords stored as MD5 hashes.

[Hidden Content]

Thanks

Thanks for sharing this
Thanks for your work! Nice share!
thanks for the share
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Thanks for the share
wow,thanks very much~~~
thanks for sharing but how to convert it in excel, can some one please help
Thanks for the share.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Special K Database - Leaked, Download! louisthomas82 27 6,653 5 hours ago
Last Post: akmenon
ToonDoo Database - Leaked, Download! DonJuji 7 1,772 11 hours ago
Last Post: Flanel
ArmorGames Database - Leaked, Download! Elysian 48 8,564 Yesterday at 10:33 PM