if the world was ending for sure what would you do?
by kingvon90210 - January 01, 2021 at 08:15 AM
would you kill someone, rape someone, diddle a kid, steal from a bank or steal some food idc just tell me what you would do
Probably drive at high speeds for my own satisfaction
Probably killing someone with a chainsaw
I would have load of sex and eat the best food.
Commit all crimes that are possible.
(January 01, 2021 at 12:01 PM)bretonn Wrote: I would have load of sex and eat the best food.
yeah id pull up to my favorite nice restaurants run up a 5k tab and just dash
Nothing really, being dead would literally make any act committed in life redundant.
(January 01, 2021 at 08:15 AM)kingvon90210 Wrote: would you kill someone, rape someone, diddle a kid, steal from a bank or steal some food idc just tell me what you would do

None of these, maybe steal food if I needed it ....but as for the rest?? NO WAY, why would you ask?!!
Interesting that the first ideas are raping or kid diddling. Nah fuck that shit, end of the world still wouldn't turn me into that much of a cunt.

I'd probably steal all sorts of shit though let's be real.
(January 01, 2021 at 08:15 AM)kingvon90210 Wrote: would you kill someone, rape someone, diddle a kid, steal from a bank or steal some food idc just tell me what you would do

this is a very unusual bucket list
(January 04, 2021 at 03:41 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Interesting that the first ideas are raping or kid diddling. Nah fuck that shit, end of the world still wouldn't turn me into that much of a cunt.

I chucked at the use of 'diddle'
Interesting that the first ideas are raping or kid diddling. Nah fuck that shit, end of the world still wouldn't turn me into that much of a cunt.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If you had 10,000 credits on RF, what would you do? 0w0 18 655 February 06, 2021 at 07:59 PM
Last Post: YorchLR
How would you guys suggest I'd get bitcoin to cash fd2 34 1,706 February 04, 2021 at 10:15 PM
Last Post: dextery
How Would You Laund Money Through A Business? KILLKIKES 11 408 February 03, 2021 at 12:13 AM
Last Post: KILLKIKES