i am a Larper
by CBT - January 26, 2021 at 01:18 PM
i do not know what a SQL injection is
i never closed Vim
I have a Minecraft profile picture and I spam in the introduction section to gain credit
i do not know how to aquire Databases
i will hack you with my ip logger from grabify especialy
i will tell you i poses Drugs, firearms, and i am not afraid to consume/use them
i am gonna use Openbullet as a checker and tell my friends i hacked this Account
i know how to apply termal paste, therefore everyone in my vicinity needs my tech support due to me being a tech guru
i am indian, and probably 14 years old
i will tell you my dick is more than 10 inches
i will tell you i fuck girls daily
i will tell you that i am rich and own expensive houses and cars
i do not know what 90% of terms mean
i am gonna sql inject your moms ass so i can webshell it inside your sequential matrix hack
i am a part of Anonymous
i am gonna call my "gang" and they will kill you
i know alot of hitman and they are gonna kill you because they can track you down
so dont mess with me or my "gang" is gonna call these hitman and are gonna kill you
insert cringe picture here:
[Image: 1200px-Anonymous_emblem.svg.png]
perfect an anonymous logo works so well big wow
you just describe shynihunters
I have a Minecraft profile picture and I spam in the introduction section to gain credit.
Hats off to you CBT. you are the most woke.
(January 26, 2021 at 01:18 PM)Scarfac33 Wrote: you just describe shynihunters

lmao, it was actually @highError
you win the poetry award!

it brought a tear to my eye...
(January 26, 2021 at 03:28 PM)youngwenis Wrote:
(January 26, 2021 at 01:18 PM)Scarfac33 Wrote: you just describe shynihunters

lmao, it was actually @highError

So I was partially right.

They are of the same level
I wrote this 5 years ago and im not going to proof read it

I take a deep breath and let the cool air seduce my nerves. For weeks Benny has been asking, better yet begging me to go with him to amber’s party. I’m not much of a party person myself, more or less I’m terrified of social events but this one was different. A few months back I was given the job of injecting a R.A.T (remote access tool) into amber’s computer. I’ve been looking for an opportunity to get close enough to her laptop to inject it but nothing has come up. Until now.
The party Is supposed to be held at an old church, from what I’ve heard it’s to give it that “Edgy feel”. But it doesn’t matter, I have a job to do. Then I’m leaving.
I hear a slight creaking as benny’s door opened. He walked out wearing what I can only describe as a blind pimp from the 1980’s who’s been in the game too long. I sigh and look away in disgust hoping he sees, but with my luck he was distracted by the bug zapper hanging on his front porch. I quickly reached into my pocket and grabbed 4 cough drops with the flick of an MLG wrist a flung the cough drops at benny’s head, but due to my lack of muscles I only hit him in the torso. He turned to me with an awestruck look before walking towards me.
He gives me a quick glance of what I’m wearing; with a loud sigh, he spits out "that'll do cowboy, that'll do". We both get into my mom’s old 1976 Delta she stole from a parking garage. I pull the key out of my pocket; as I’m about to stick it in my Ignition, Benny grabs my hand, and looks deep into my eye's, and says "no matter what happens, I didn’t steal your snack pack out of the fridge last Tuesday". Confused, but pleased i crack over the engine and start heading to the bad side of 8 miles.
Now, this Church was close a few years back due to nobody giving 2 fucks about religion any more and more interested in doing meth & heroin. We're about 5 block from this place when I hear a loud knock in the engine, then a screeching noise, as the car quickly bursts into a pile of smoke. I look over at benny as he throws a peanut he found on the floor into his mouth. He slips his hand over to the door handle and steps out, I follow in confusing. He waves his hand in the air and states "common it’s not too far from here" stupidly I listen to him.
Well into our walk to the church I get a weird feeling, the kind you get when you feel the presents of someone else, as I open my mouth to express how I was feeling I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Still, trying to talk, but the words wouldn’t come out. My eyes got heavy, arms weak, I could see mom’s spaghetti on my sweater already. I was out cold.
Suddenly, I was jarred awake with KeemStar Getting ROOOOIT INTO THE NEWSS! I Ripped the headset off, smashing it on the ground as I’m shaking in terror, asking myself, “What kind of evil person would make me listen to that trash?!” But, this question quickly left me as I discovered my leg had a shackle locked to it; bolted to the floor. I try pulling my leg out of it like an idiot quickly realizing I was screwed. I start looking around frantically, to my right, a gold plated walk in shower with a go-pro attached to the showerhead. To my left, a nightstand, and on it. A cassette. Written on it “Play Me”. “Hello Macho man randy Savage, I want to play a game. As you can see, I can’t so I’m going to trust that you didn’t use those bolt cutters under the bed to cut the lock. In 60 seconds the room is going to fill with disease infested fat hookers. Your only chance of survival is to get in the shower and turn on the water, since these beasts of women are afraid of personal hygiene, they will not touch you. The key to your shackle is hidden within your butthole. Let the games begin”. After the tape ended I muttered to myself “this must be the work of the devil”, The previous night I had went to Taco bell since I had a coupon. He must have planted it there. He knew I was a cheap ass. He knew It was going to destroy my butthole. I Clench my fist, and slowly invert my fingers into my tight butthole, that’s never been penetrated before. The smell was unbearable, I pull out and gag. With only 30 seconds left on the clock I quickly dig deeper. I feel a cold slippery metal object deep within. I pull it out, along with the sludge attached, put it into the lock and turn it with a satisfying “click”. Suddenly, I see the door begin to open. I make a mad dash to the shower as the girls pile in, quickly turning on the ice cold water. Hanging from the showerhead, the go-pro clicked on. I can hear the rawr from the beasts outside the Curtain but I know I’m safe in here. The water starts to smell much like a chemical, One I had used in the past to knoc… as the answer came to me my eyes did a dead drop. The Chemical Was Chloroform.

Chapter 2 Benny’s Side

I felt a strong sting to my face, as my eyes opened I saw my white glove slid across. My eyes were burning from the 1 light hung above. There were figures standing before me, but the light as made it nearly impossible to see who they were. I close my eyes, trying to regain my strength, they throw a bucket of sticky resin on me, covering my face completely. I quickly wipe it off, and regain my vision. Their faces start to come in. One of the girls was wearing a mildly attractive track suit and the other was wearing a pizza costume with a name-tag stating “Brookie”.
Brookie stairs me in the eyes, sticks a hand in her pocket and pulls out a cassette, and tosses it into my cum soaked lap. The first thought that came to my mind was, Why the fuck are they using cassette tapes in 2016? Seriously I think it’s time to upgrade. As I’m about to break out my sales pitch from Best Buy, they leave the room. I closely examine the tape, and in black letters it says “Play Me”. After fumbling around with the cassette player for 5 minutes trying to figure out how the fuck it worked I just threw it across the room. The girl in the track suit ran in the room with a rubber chicken in hand, and brutally slapped me in the face with it multiple times. She pulled out a remote and turned on a TV in the corner of the room that quickly started playing a video.
“Hello Benny. If you are watching this, then A: my assistants threw the cassette in the cum and broke it, or B: You’re a dumb fuck who doesn’t know how to work a cassette player. Nevertheless, I want to play a game. You’ve spent your whole life never letting the girls finish. After you YOLO’d it and came inside them, you got up and left. Today you’re going to feel their pain. You have 1 minute and 20 seconds to make brookie cum. If you fail to do so, you will be stripped and placed on display in front of thousands at my local gift shop. The question is, can you over cum your own selfishness to help yourself? Let the games begin. (Ps I made a pun... you know what if you didn’t see it never mind)”
Brookie slowly stumbles in the room in her pizza outfit, Horse dildo in hand. As she gets close, I see a piece of pepperoni with the words “The key to freedom” written on it. I lifted up the pepperoni to find a full bush. With what I hope underneath isn’t a roast beef sandwich. I snatch the dildo from her hand, and forcefully shove it into her tight pussy. I told her to scream & shout, and let it all out. As the clock counted down I could tell I wasn’t getting anywhere so I whipped out my tongue and got to work. The taste was enough to make me gag but within minute I was able to make her squirt right into my fucking eye. My cock was hard as a rock but I knew this was the punishment. This is what whoever did this to me wanted. Brookie got up, wiped off the cum; took my hand and led me to a hidden elevator within the wall.

Chapter 3 The Final Chapter

The elevator opened to a pitch black room. I turned to Brookie, and asked “what happens now?” She didn’t respond, but instead reached behind her back and pulled out the magic conch shell. Me being a lord Gaben worshiper myself shook my head and looked the other way, slowly stepping into the darkness. Stumbling in the dark, I trip over what feels like a leg and fall straight on the guy’s crotch, but it smells familiar. like... cough drops… To Be Continued
Haha anonymous. That got created for when people get discovered that there really a jerkoff atleast they were “anonymous” the whole time
(January 26, 2021 at 06:14 PM)Event Horizon Wrote: I wrote this 5 years ago and im not going to proof read it

I take a deep breath and let the cool air seduce my nerves. For weeks Benny has been asking, better yet begging me to go with him to amber’s party. I’m not much of a party person myself, more or less I’m terrified of social events but this one was different. A few months back I was given the job of injecting a R.A.T (remote access tool) into amber’s computer. I’ve been looking for an opportunity to get close enough to her laptop to inject it but nothing has come up. Until now.
The party Is supposed to be held at an old church, from what I’ve heard it’s to give it that “Edgy feel”. But it doesn’t matter, I have a job to do. Then I’m leaving.
I hear a slight creaking as benny’s door opened. He walked out wearing what I can only describe as a blind pimp from the 1980’s who’s been in the game too long. I sigh and look away in disgust hoping he sees, but with my luck he was distracted by the bug zapper hanging on his front porch. I quickly reached into my pocket and grabbed 4 cough drops with the flick of an MLG wrist a flung the cough drops at benny’s head, but due to my lack of muscles I only hit him in the torso. He turned to me with an awestruck look before walking towards me.
He gives me a quick glance of what I’m wearing; with a loud sigh, he spits out "that'll do cowboy, that'll do". We both get into my mom’s old 1976 Delta she stole from a parking garage. I pull the key out of my pocket; as I’m about to stick it in my Ignition, Benny grabs my hand, and looks deep into my eye's, and says "no matter what happens, I didn’t steal your snack pack out of the fridge last Tuesday". Confused, but pleased i crack over the engine and start heading to the bad side of 8 miles.
Now, this Church was close a few years back due to nobody giving 2 fucks about religion any more and more interested in doing meth & heroin. We're about 5 block from this place when I hear a loud knock in the engine, then a screeching noise, as the car quickly bursts into a pile of smoke. I look over at benny as he throws a peanut he found on the floor into his mouth. He slips his hand over to the door handle and steps out, I follow in confusing. He waves his hand in the air and states "common it’s not too far from here" stupidly I listen to him.
Well into our walk to the church I get a weird feeling, the kind you get when you feel the presents of someone else, as I open my mouth to express how I was feeling I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Still, trying to talk, but the words wouldn’t come out. My eyes got heavy, arms weak, I could see mom’s spaghetti on my sweater already. I was out cold.
Suddenly, I was jarred awake with KeemStar Getting ROOOOIT INTO THE NEWSS! I Ripped the headset off, smashing it on the ground as I’m shaking in terror, asking myself, “What kind of evil person would make me listen to that trash?!” But, this question quickly left me as I discovered my leg had a shackle locked to it; bolted to the floor. I try pulling my leg out of it like an idiot quickly realizing I was screwed. I start looking around frantically, to my right, a gold plated walk in shower with a go-pro attached to the showerhead. To my left, a nightstand, and on it. A cassette. Written on it “Play Me”. “Hello Macho man randy Savage, I want to play a game. As you can see, I can’t so I’m going to trust that you didn’t use those bolt cutters under the bed to cut the lock. In 60 seconds the room is going to fill with disease infested fat hookers. Your only chance of survival is to get in the shower and turn on the water, since these beasts of women are afraid of personal hygiene, they will not touch you. The key to your shackle is hidden within your butthole. Let the games begin”. After the tape ended I muttered to myself “this must be the work of the devil”, The previous night I had went to Taco bell since I had a coupon. He must have planted it there. He knew I was a cheap ass. He knew It was going to destroy my butthole. I Clench my fist, and slowly invert my fingers into my tight butthole, that’s never been penetrated before. The smell was unbearable, I pull out and gag. With only 30 seconds left on the clock I quickly dig deeper. I feel a cold slippery metal object deep within. I pull it out, along with the sludge attached, put it into the lock and turn it with a satisfying “click”. Suddenly, I see the door begin to open. I make a mad dash to the shower as the girls pile in, quickly turning on the ice cold water. Hanging from the showerhead, the go-pro clicked on. I can hear the rawr from the beasts outside the Curtain but I know I’m safe in here. The water starts to smell much like a chemical, One I had used in the past to knoc… as the answer came to me my eyes did a dead drop. The Chemical Was Chloroform.

Chapter 2 Benny’s Side

I felt a strong sting to my face, as my eyes opened I saw my white glove slid across. My eyes were burning from the 1 light hung above. There were figures standing before me, but the light as made it nearly impossible to see who they were. I close my eyes, trying to regain my strength, they throw a bucket of sticky resin on me, covering my face completely. I quickly wipe it off, and regain my vision. Their faces start to come in. One of the girls was wearing a mildly attractive track suit and the other was wearing a pizza costume with a name-tag stating “Brookie”.
Brookie stairs me in the eyes, sticks a hand in her pocket and pulls out a cassette, and tosses it into my cum soaked lap. The first thought that came to my mind was, Why the fuck are they using cassette tapes in 2016? Seriously I think it’s time to upgrade. As I’m about to break out my sales pitch from Best Buy, they leave the room. I closely examine the tape, and in black letters it says “Play Me”. After fumbling around with the cassette player for 5 minutes trying to figure out how the fuck it worked I just threw it across the room. The girl in the track suit ran in the room with a rubber chicken in hand, and brutally slapped me in the face with it multiple times. She pulled out a remote and turned on a TV in the corner of the room that quickly started playing a video.
“Hello Benny. If you are watching this, then A: my assistants threw the cassette in the cum and broke it, or B: You’re a dumb fuck who doesn’t know how to work a cassette player. Nevertheless, I want to play a game. You’ve spent your whole life never letting the girls finish. After you YOLO’d it and came inside them, you got up and left. Today you’re going to feel their pain. You have 1 minute and 20 seconds to make brookie cum. If you fail to do so, you will be stripped and placed on display in front of thousands at my local gift shop. The question is, can you over cum your own selfishness to help yourself? Let the games begin. (Ps I made a pun... you know what if you didn’t see it never mind)”
Brookie slowly stumbles in the room in her pizza outfit, Horse dildo in hand. As she gets close, I see a piece of pepperoni with the words “The key to freedom” written on it. I lifted up the pepperoni to find a full bush. With what I hope underneath isn’t a roast beef sandwich. I snatch the dildo from her hand, and forcefully shove it into her tight pussy. I told her to scream & shout, and let it all out. As the clock counted down I could tell I wasn’t getting anywhere so I whipped out my tongue and got to work. The taste was enough to make me gag but within minute I was able to make her squirt right into my fucking eye. My cock was hard as a rock but I knew this was the punishment. This is what whoever did this to me wanted. Brookie got up, wiped off the cum; took my hand and led me to a hidden elevator within the wall.

Chapter 3 The Final Chapter

The elevator opened to a pitch black room. I turned to Brookie, and asked “what happens now?” She didn’t respond, but instead reached behind her back and pulled out the magic conch shell. Me being a lord Gaben worshiper myself shook my head and looked the other way, slowly stepping into the darkness. Stumbling in the dark, I trip over what feels like a leg and fall straight on the guy’s crotch, but it smells familiar. like... cough drops… To Be Continued

i read it all, its perfect
Great read, I like it

Cringe sentence rather than picture, hope this works.