how to upload data to Databases
by tomholland - 07-10-2019, 12:33 PM
how to upload data by posting a thread? I can not find a button or link to attatch files.
just upload it to the file storage websites (like anonfile, mega.nz, etc) and paste the download link into the post
After you load to one of those file sharing services, use these in front of & in back of the link to hide it from view, so you get credits for posting something they want. Connect the HIDE a you see it to the link. Just like this in front of it:  [ hide ]  & put this one in the back:  [ /hide ]   I can't connect them, or it will hide the words & you can't see them. DAMN, put the brackets right up next to the words HIDE. It hid my first post on this.

[ hide ]    put download link here     [ /hide ]
(07-10-2019, 12:35 PM)0blivion Wrote: just upload it to the file storage websites (like anonfile, mega.nz, etc) and paste the download link into the post

Thanks a lot

(07-10-2019, 12:50 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: After you load to one of those file sharing services, use these in front of & in back of the link to hide it from view, so you get credits for posting something they want. Connect the HIDE a you see it to the link. Just like this in front of it:  [ hide ]  & put this one in the back:  [ /hide ]   I can't connect them, or it will hide the words & you can't see them. DAMN, put the brackets right up next to the words HIDE. It hid my first post on this.

[ hide ]    put download link here     [ /hide ]

Thanks a lot

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
data, we talking about data...come get some scamcrusher25 18 3,174 09-11-2018, 07:35 PM
Last Post: BoringApe
thought i'd upload this to troll twitch streamers Hypaholic 0 802 06-06-2016, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Hypaholic