Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
how to get pussy
you just gotta keep calm and lowkey you'll be able to tap any girls ass best 2017 working method ever...
HELP tried the method and got my dick stuck in a xbox tray? PLEASE HELP
Instructions unclear

finger stuck in my dogs pussy :(
(06-19-2017, 11:15 PM)Tac Wrote:  Instructions unclear

finger stuck in my dogs pussy :(

I didn't say how to fuck a bitch it simply says how to get pussy
you gotta tap it right like slowly but with a bit of thrust on it then as you impact it fucking gently grab the ass cheeks and pull it back then straight up pump her good
best way thread ever sadly
vouch for this methode
This is really stupid , Just be yourself and you will find the right people for you as for sex and people who look good its the same both ways girls want that too so parties are the places to go for just sex as for something long term legit just be yourself and you will find people that are tones better for you.
(06-21-2017, 07:30 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:  This is really stupid , Just be yourself and you will find the right people for you as for sex and people who look good its the same both ways girls want that too so parties are the places to go for just sex as for something long term legit just be yourself and you will find people that are tones better for you.

this the gayest shit I seen all day
just rape the bitch, get some horse tranquilizer , ezpz
(06-21-2017, 07:34 PM)MrL33tH4x0rmm Wrote:  
(06-21-2017, 07:30 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:  This is really stupid , Just be yourself and you will find the right people for you as for sex and people who look good its the same both ways girls want that too so parties are the places to go for just sex as for something long term legit just be yourself and you will find people that are tones better for you.

this the gayest shit I seen all day

worked out fine for me 6 times already but k
so theres a flaw in this, u get slaped in the face before u can say anything smh.
Ban reason: Leaking information about RF members in shoutbox. MSG me for proof. (Permanent)
TFW didn't even read. .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get pussy v2 | Guide to sluts and sex Phi 18 2,005 04-20-2018, 05:06 AM
Last Post: DarkElement
  how to get pussy otfsinful 1 496 06-09-2017, 02:54 PM
Last Post: louis44
  How to get pussy | Start fucking bitches today Phi 47 3,940 05-18-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Phi