how to find a trojan on my android ?
by mac101 - May 23, 2019 at 09:48 PM
i was wandering whats the best way to finde a trojan on theĀ  android phone i dont trust phone antivirusesĀ  thnku
I would start by setting an intercept SOCKS proxy and reading the traffic coming from and to your phone.

Any information additionally necessary for you if you really want to be secure, you would need to gather by reverse engineering the apps on your phone.
(May 23, 2019 at 09:52 PM)JayJayBang Wrote: I would start by setting an intercept SOCKS proxy and reading the traffic coming from and to your phone.

Any information additionally necessary for you if you really want to be secure, you would need to gather by reverse engineering the apps on your phone.
is intercepter ng good app for that
(May 24, 2019 at 02:08 PM)mac101 Wrote:
(May 23, 2019 at 09:52 PM)JayJayBang Wrote: I would start by setting an intercept SOCKS proxy and reading the traffic coming from and to your phone.

is intercepter ng good app for that

I recommend Charles Proxy for that.
Thanks for it, thanks for sharing, thanks i need use it
Thanks for it, thanks for sharing, thanks i need use it
Just download any antivirus soft on your phone

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is the best android phone out? Regenflow 11 442 December 12, 2019 at 11:52 AM
Last Post: alkardo123
The best vpn for android for security? ygenius123 32 1,350 December 11, 2019 at 04:58 PM
Last Post: Encrypter98
Hacking Android Phones MrBr 13 389 December 03, 2019 at 10:40 AM
Last Post: dbcracker