how to become anonymus? (please suggest)
by fattyman - November 18, 2021 at 07:18 PM
as perr title im noob to the darknet...what i want to d make me anonymous and safe....please masters drop your valuble comments !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Spammer
go buy a guy fawkes mask and black hooded sweatshirt to be anonymous
(November 18, 2021 at 07:21 PM)tysun Wrote: go buy a guy fawkes mask and black hooded sweatshirt to be anonymous

thank u sir....noted Heart
seriously? no one cares about us
Get a cheap used laptop and run a secure os. No VM's. Check out tails, who whonix and such. I'm no pro but think this is better than a vm
(November 18, 2021 at 07:29 PM)Snafflewomp Wrote: Get a cheap used laptop and run a secure os. No VM's. Check out tails, who whonix and such. I'm no pro but think this is better than a vm

thank u sir for the valuble point  Heart
Imma throw my best tips;
-get a dedicated laptop for it
-don't connect your gsuite-office365 email
-use USB bootable OS or VM
-use proxychains (https://medium.com/cyberxerx/how-to-setu...8e2039b663)
-don't talk about deepweb/darknet/shady stuff at your job or with friends. Make people think u are dumb about it
i'd use VPN, Proxies, No social accounts maybe under fake names
bootable os, I'd prefer something like parrot, free wifi network with no cams nearby(almost impossible), cheap usb wifi adapter, to throw off after your dirty things, vpn (no personal accounts usage in that os)
> use darknet on bootable usb
> get shady and learn stufss which matter in the hacking world
> use on Vm and play with kali or other os
> make friendship with ur dedicated pc more than people as people are shit
> use ur time on breaking stuffs rather than solving becoz , from breaking you get how to fix stuffs
> make friendship with ur dedicated pc more than people as people are shit

Who hurt you?

> use ur time on breaking stuffs rather than solving becoz , from breaking you get how to fix stuffs

Nah. Breaking is easy and when you're doing it, you really don't look at it from a, 'how would I protect against this' mindset. Being under real attack is how you'd learn. Real hackers don't really run anything. How many forums like this? That's about it. If you have a website, it's probably very simple. If you have a day job of any significance in tech, you probably stopped popping shells. After university, most guys get some job (that was the point of the shit) then comes the wife, followed by the kids. So yeah, fuck fixing anything because you don't have anything to fix. Optimizing your shit, patching something you busted in because that's how you got in, is really it. New gen might be different but that's how it was for me and who I knew.
Hhhhhhh hhahahauuauauqhwhqhqvqvavc

Uuu78ie ewuuwuwiqiqjqbhws6 whjwi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
| Become a Hacking Pro | Unity 19 4,593 April 13, 2020 at 12:06 AM
Last Post: big3