Advertisements:

how to become an oldfag
good luck faggot thats just b8 m8 i hope u did send something faggot ho the fuck are you even i dont even exist to me
Wot m8 ill have you know kony was my dad fgt he had bob marley high for 9/11 days son he was the top dolan of le canadian keks
You cant reach his level on club penguin you scrub
TheBootyMeister Stfu faggot Ive been a 4channer since 2010 you're nothing more to me than a fucking scrub m8, wtf. Bunch of fucking muslims/niggers
Lol who the fuck cares about half chan you fgt? grow a dick and double up.
2010??? wut a joke ! u r fucking pathetic i bet you dont even triforce u fucking arab
Thats right fag, FOUR YEARS, dont talk shit on my post sandnigger.
@[MVP] Grixxly What the fuck did you just say to me you little scrub sellout? You think you're cool selling yourself out for don8ing to the site? How dare you call me a cancer with your radioactive cancer cell name, I've have been at things like this for 3 years, I am a professional at what I do best, I'll get a cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean dox on you m8 and send over 9000 pizzas don't even try me before you fry me m8 you understand? i'll b8 ur m8 into getting elimin8ed.

for those who can't read or TL;DR: Don't done diddly fuck with this mikehunt (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
he doesn't hurt and he doesn't hunt what a fucking shitbag
p.s. i'm sorry don't take it personally i didn't mean to welcome you to heck
(04-09-2015, 07:59 AM)disinfo Wrote:  he doesn't hurt and he doesn't hunt what a fucking shitbag
p.s. i'm sorry don't take it personally i didn't mean to welcome you to heck

You, you are idiot.
I'm supposed to insult the fag above me, but then If I do, the fag below me will insult me. My heart can't take it, I might just drink bleach. 

"Police Are Watching My Stream"- 
http://i.imgur.com/HrFOI59.png
user above is fag
(04-09-2015, 07:05 AM)mikehunt_hurtz Wrote:  @[MVP] Grixxly What the fuck did you just say to me you little scrub sellout? You think you're cool selling yourself out for don8ing to the site? How dare you call me a cancer with your radioactive cancer cell name, I've have been at things like this for 3 years, I am a professional at what I do best, I'll get a cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean dox on you m8 and send over 9000 pizzas don't even try me before you fry me m8 you understand? i'll b8 ur m8 into getting elimin8ed.

for those who can't read or TL;DR: Don't done diddly fuck with this mikehunt (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Yeah I did donate, because I'm not an impoverished serf like the rest of you jizz stains. $5? Pfft I wipe my dick off after fucking your mom with $5. Then I stuff the bill down her throat and dip out. Hop in my 2016 lambo with my main ho riding shotgun. And she's real fine. Skinny waist, double Ds, ya know, the kind of girl you nerds jack off to. She starts sucking me off and then i push the whip to four hundo. I pull away, leaving you in the dust, while you're crying about $5 and tearing your house apart trying to find change for McChickens so you don't starve.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oldfag Memes Gandalf 6 1,015 02-04-2016, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Vanissery