hi guys, anyone want to help me
by james866 - 04-16-2019, 12:22 PM
I got a last list of email and pass combos from web, and now I'm still trying to figure out how can I use these. I mostly have only email address + pass, nothing more... any good ideas how to make some $$$ out of it? 
Thankss
(04-16-2019, 12:22 PM)james866 Wrote: I got a last list of email and pass combos from web, and now I'm still trying to figure out how can I use these. I mostly have only email address + pass, nothing more... any good ideas how to make some $$$ out of it? 
Thankss

welcome to RF, nice to meet you....
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Massively spamming the forum.
For research inside a large quantity of text files you could either make a simple script or use the terminal to run a command

Routhgly something like this would work in python 3
here are two functions. One to list files to read and the other one to search inside them.

This code would run thru all txt file of a directory recursively and print in the terminal every line matching an input string

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Sorry for the identation. The [code] tag fucked up my code

And welcome of course ! :D
welcome to RF, hope you find your answers
i also had similar doubt
Yeah you will need some coding experience before you can start making $$
Greetings
If you need $$$ then just invet something not common and execute it
well thanks guys for the answers.

(04-20-2019, 12:12 PM)acidic9 Wrote: Yeah you will need some coding experience before you can start making $$

i guess i have to learn some coding then... but mind to explain a bit more?
Learn how to use sentrymba? its saturated and unless you have fresh combo you wont gain much but thats what you would use creds for to make money

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Need OGusers db if anyone can help stripe2000 19 815 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Klemens
Are You looking for easy way to make money and you want to be a billionaire ? AllanFord 2 153 05-13-2019, 03:00 AM
Last Post: elhossieny1
I want to buy some 2018 marketing data too restaurant102 1 222 02-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: Jaseres