hi
by cutoutmyeyes - May 02, 2021 at 07:15 PM
i used rf very sparsely over the years, usually to grab something i needed and went. my first acc is floating out there somewhere without any posts. i felt compelled to make an introduction now since ive been using it more actively due to a recent few discoveries.

the community seems to have 'settled' a bit and i see the value of some present members. paying more attention to the members and history here has been a fun pastime in learning about RF history i chose to be unaware of. + the forum design, features, and usage have been very good throughout the different years i used them. ^_^
What's up' Glad to welcome you here at RF! Hope you find some cool stuff and larn

See this post by the owner: https://raidforums.com/Announcement-How-to-get-Credits
Hola @xXxCyber_GothxXx - nice alias. Glad to see you back here etc.
(May 02, 2021 at 07:15 PM)xXxCyber_GothxXx Wrote: i used rf very sparsely over the years, usually to grab something i needed and went. my first acc is floating out there somewhere without any posts. i felt compelled to make an introduction now since ive been using it more actively due to a recent few discoveries.

the community seems to have 'settled' a bit and i see the value of some present members. paying more attention to the members and history here has been a fun pastime in learning about RF history i chose to be unaware of. + the forum design, features, and usage have been very good throughout the different years i used them. ^_^

Hello everyone!! Is there someone from Italy?
Hello and welcome back! Have fun!
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Credit Farming/Mass Leeching in Introduction section