hacker movie
by ewin - September 12, 2021 at 03:26 AM
nice hacker movie
realistic or nah?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
(September 12, 2021 at 03:26 AM)ewin Wrote: nice hacker movie

Whoami is also pretty good wouldn't call it the most realistic but its good.
(September 12, 2021 at 03:27 AM)gobinet Wrote: realistic or nah?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

not %100 but it do have real tactics

(September 12, 2021 at 03:28 AM)Strikerr Wrote:
(September 12, 2021 at 03:26 AM)ewin Wrote: nice hacker movie

Whoami is also pretty good wouldn't call it the most realistic but its good.

thank you. i am going to do watch it
nice movie , i am going to do watch it
I watched it after seeing your thread, pretty much just a movie about carding but it wasn't terrible. The ending was pretty weird though.
lol i watched this with a friend a few years back

c-tier movie but we had a blast making fun of it.
There is a Netflix series called How to sell drugs online (fast) which is about Silk road and drugs markets and is better than this hacker movie according to some people
Watch "The Net" and "Antitrust" they're much better in my opinion. "Sneakers" is pretty good too
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: We respect everyone's privacy. Posting any personal information of other members are not allowed. (Login data, passwords, email, IP, home address, IM accounts, in-game nicknames, doxes, etc).
Mr. Robot is by far the most realistic and coolest show I've ever seen. It's my favorite tv show regardless of the hacker plot. If you haven't watched it yet you're wasting your life.
(September 15, 2021 at 01:14 PM)Levitating Wrote: Mr. Robot is by far the most realistic and coolest show I've ever seen. It's my favorite tv show regardless of the hacker plot. If you haven't watched it yet you're wasting your life.

It's definitely got a bit of a good twist in it too.
(September 12, 2021 at 04:25 AM)acc9000 Wrote: nice  movie ,  i am going to do watch it

tell me after if you like it

(September 12, 2021 at 10:55 AM)Uneased Wrote: I watched it after seeing your thread, pretty much just a movie about carding but it wasn't terrible. The ending was pretty weird though.

Suggest a nicer movie please

(September 14, 2021 at 09:41 PM)Warboss Wrote: lol i watched this with a friend a few years back

c-tier movie but we had a blast making fun of it.

watch it another time. it is nice to laugh

(September 15, 2021 at 12:06 PM)BlueBlob Wrote: There is a Netflix series called How to sell drugs online (fast) which is about Silk road and drugs markets and is better than this hacker movie according to some people

thank you. i am going to do watch it

(September 15, 2021 at 12:08 PM)Sku11 Wrote: Watch "The Net" and "Antitrust" they're much better in my opinion. "Sneakers" is pretty good too

wow. thank you for the suggests. i am going to do watch them

(September 15, 2021 at 01:14 PM)Levitating Wrote: Mr. Robot is by far the most realistic and coolest show I've ever seen. It's my favorite tv show regardless of the hacker plot. If you haven't watched it yet you're wasting your life.

it is nice too. i did before watch a little bit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[RF AWARDS 2021] Hacker of the year Ringer 1 125 4 hours ago
Last Post: All3in
Drop the shittiest hakerrr movie/series you have ever watched NobaraK 1 210 October 25, 2021 at 08:48 PM
Last Post: IzziMaten
Any movie suggestions? uhyt7687y9 17 1,255 August 13, 2021 at 07:12 PM
Last Post: SALMANIAC