gov.in informations (Indian Government)
by darksoul1337 - February 02, 2020 at 03:43 PM
Heart 
found some databases of gov.in scattered throughout the internet which includes passwords,email addresses,whois records,deep web records,and other sensitive data!
hope you'll enjoy it

https://mega.nz/#!4I9BESJA!mfd0zWgW9qeRp...28V5Fk-yvI
Did you forget to hide the link?
(February 02, 2020 at 04:44 PM)realjatt Wrote: Did you forget to hide the link?

nope Rolleyes  just shared it as a good soul  Biggrin
The folder contains scraped pastes, mostly from pastebin.
Nothing special, most of it is not even india related. Many files with email:pass but i guess those are just scraped from pastebin so they wouldn't be of any use. the emails are not even indian, i can tell from the names used. and no one uses yahoo.fr in india. And most of the indians emails which i found have no password.
Other pastes include a few DNS checkups on .gov sites and that is it, i didn't find anything new or something of interest.

the only thing that i was found interesting was the pdf file, thanks for that maybe
(February 03, 2020 at 06:01 AM)zaogord Wrote: The folder contains scraped pastes, mostly from pastebin.
Nothing special, most of it is not even india related. Many files with email:pass but i guess those are just scraped from pastebin so they wouldn't be of any use. the emails are not even indian, i can tell from the names used. and no one uses yahoo.fr in india. And most of the indians emails which i found have no password.
Other pastes include a few DNS checkups on .gov sites and that is it, i didn't find anything new or something of interest.

the only thing that i was found interesting was the pdf file, thanks for that maybe

you can try to use gov.in in the finder after opening the email:pass combo. you'll find result regarding those. thanks Heart
not available can you upload again and post link please

(February 03, 2020 at 06:01 AM)zaogord Wrote: The folder contains scraped pastes, mostly from pastebin.

can you upload it again and  share link plz
Thanks for sharing but link not working and other link ??
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Weeks (1w, 3d, 4h remaining).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
Not available anymore.
i will appreciate so much this kind of post you share so thank you so much
reshare the link got broken
links not working ,seems interesting thing
Found indian Credit/Debit deatils with CVV!!
Any one interested

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
TXT Indian Embassy Database happyfeet134 7 493 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sand12345
RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT FSB - LEAK Halfskull 19 2,740 7 hours ago
Last Post: donkee
TXT Indian IT Company TCS.COM LEAK plrankk320 2 396 July 06, 2020 at 01:08 PM
Last Post: r4idf0rum5