gPotato Database - Leaked, Download!
by Aen6eiVe - 03-28-2018, 03:29 PM
Star 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the gPotato Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In July 2007, the multiplayer game portal known as gPotato (link to archive of the site at that time) suffered a data breach and over 2 million user accounts were exposed. The site later merged into the Webzen portal where the original accounts still exist today. The exposed data included usernames, email and IP addresses, MD5 hashes and personal attributes such as gender, birth date, physical address and security questions and answers stored in plain text.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, IP addresses, Names, Physical addresses, Security questions and answers, Usernames, Website activity, Passwords (Salted MD5, Static salt is kikugalanet)

ContentsSpoilerToggle
Keep in mind this breach's password hashing algorithm is salted MD5 they use a Static salt on their passwords which is kikugalanet. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is BA5FFEC805A163FDB4F22139A6B6EBB7. Total record count of 2142547.
Decryption using Hashcat
  cat gpotato.txt | cut -d: -f3 | sort | uniq | sed -E 's/([a-f0-9]{32})/\1:kikugalanet/g' > left.md5 # [uniq 1258855]
  ./hashcat64.bin -a 0 -m 20 --outfile found.md5 --outfile-format 3 --remove left.md5 wordlist
Database Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks.
I love you! Tongue
good and nice discover
Thanks for the leak and useful information! Heart
good job bro ; doing good
Thanks mate for the leak
good job , thanks for share
thanks for uploading Smile
aye thanks for this---
thans you very mach
Thank you so much for sharing this!
I have no clue why I hadn't made this official yet.
Moved to official servers and forums.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MalwareBytes Database - Leaked, Download! DataType 21 4,874 25 minutes ago
Last Post: phuochoaile
LOTRO & Powerbot Database - Leaked, Download! Peas 62 13,988 1 hour ago
Last Post: hunt9543
000Webhost Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 296 56,083 4 hours ago
Last Post: zenat1123